Flowers

Timeline

So my wedding is next October, I have the major vendors booked already like the venues the DJ  and the Photog....I have not done anything with flowers though.  When is the appropriate time to start looking into florists and deciding on one to work with?
I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
243 Invited image
171 Are ready to party! image
70 Are party poopers! image
2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!

Re: Timeline

• You can start looking now and pricing out different florists.  We booked ours about 4-6 months before the wedding. 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks!  Im kind of in that lull stage where al the big things are done and its too early to do the little things so I was hoping tackling my flowers could be something to divert my attention to!!
    I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
    243 Invited image
    171 Are ready to party! image
    70 Are party poopers! image
    2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
    RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!
  • Just an FYI...don't try to book any consultations with any florist during the beginning of February through Valentine's day.  That is a really busy time for most florists and the last thing that they want to think about is a wedding that won't be happening until October.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards