Florida-South Florida

Videographer

We are looking into possibly getting a videographer for our wedding in February. Do you ladies know of anyone who's good & reasonably priced??

(We are getting married out in Davie)

Thanks!

Re: Videographer

• edited December 2011
    Hi, yes there are some wonderful and talented videographers in the area (and also reasonably priced)! GL! :)

Artistic Film Productions
    My Treasure Films
    Evolving Media Services
    Belvedere Films

And a warning, grab the tissue box...you may start crying over these beautiful trailers on their blogs. I had a nice marathon one night, it was pretty sad...but yet so fun! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    IM using Reinhardt Productions and he is really good and super affordable!
  • edited December 2011
    MXI Studios, Kenny is great to work with and good prices. I'm still waiting on my completed video but the trailer is amazing =)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using My Treasure Films. 

seriously break out the tissues before you watch trailers, i cry every time.

where are you getting married in Davie?? I'm getting married in Plantation :)
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Artistry FIlms is actually from Davie. Alan Button (the owner/videographer) is doing my video for my wedding. He's really amazing and afforable. And has been highly acclaimed by every vendor I have told that I'm using him.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_videographer-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:fd02d666-ed45-43f6-a012-a0753f71b233Post:981bb10a-6fa5-4bab-8203-2320982febfc">Re: Videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using My Treasure Films.  seriously break out the tissues before you watch trailers, i cry every time. where are you getting married in Davie?? I'm getting married in Plantation :)
    Posted by jthom001[/QUOTE]

I'm getting married at the Old Davie School Historical Museum. It's on Griffin just west of Davie Road Ext. It's an adorable place, where are you getting married??

& Thank you ladies, i'll check them all out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards