Pennsylvania

Lehigh Valley Hair Recs

Hi All, I am starting to look into a lehigh valley salon that can accommodate 9 people for updos. I did not realize updos have gotten so expensive since prom days. Is every one finding a common price of over $50 per girl?

Re: Lehigh Valley Hair Recs

• emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We went to TC Salon on Tilghman in Allentown. They have plenty of room and did a great job. This was 1 1/2 years ago, but I think the bridal party was about $60 each so I'd say that's pretty common.

The bridal updo & make up was much more expensive than I thought. I think my hair was $90+ and my make up was $60. Mary did my hair and did a great job, but it was raining that morning and all my curls feel out, so I was pretty bummed about that. Not much you can do about the weather right?

Also, they require a deposit for your girls.

• peanut133peanut133 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That helps, thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    If you are interested I know a hairstylist who may be just what you are looking for. She not only works in a salon, she has also been a hairstylist for films.

Let me know and I can have her contact you or I can get her info for you.

Best of luck.

I also have some make-up artist connections as well.  
  • edited December 2011
    Are there any hair stylists that will come to location in Lehigh Valley area?
    Visit Red.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam Vega he is in allentown.  www.colourmaven.net
    He does fantastic hair and he works with Patricia Solis, a great makeup artist.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards