Missouri
Options

B-Pics Help!!!

I am getting married Oct 2, 2010  we just got engaged in April and I decided now that I really want B-pics but I also just moved to the area and I have no idea where to go for b-pics near Springfield
HELP Please! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: B-Pics Help!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Usually I have heard of brides using their wedding photographer.  That's what I am doing.  I am in the St. Louis area, but I am sure they would travel to you and their prices are very reasonable.  www.livelaughlovefotography.com if you want to check them out.  But, I would also ask your photographer.  We are doing mine in a hotel room downtown.  I have heard of girls using their own bedroom or a hotel, or sometimes a studio for their actual shoot location.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont know if you found someone yet, but our photographer does them!!! He is awesome, easy going, and has a female asst that will assist or even do the whole shoot if that is what you want. I have put his link below, hope you have found/do find someone perfect for you!!

http://www.vmphotodesign.com/
    When you fall in love with someone, all your saved up wishes start coming true.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards