Ohio-Cleveland

looking for a barn, farm, vineyard or rustic site northeast ohio

looking for a unique reception place for a fall wedding any ideas would be great even if they are not ones listed....i want something creative. 

Re: looking for a barn, farm, vineyard or rustic site northeast ohio

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I listed a few on the NEO board for you (barns, wineries & others), but I thought of a few more 'unique' sites. Check out the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. They rent buildings as well as a portion of the Rainforest. It's not cheap, but definitely memorable for guests! Also, the House of Blues downtown isn't normally thought of as a wedding venue, but they do host them.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • londonbellelondonbelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Botzum Farm
    Hale Farm & Village...
  • edited December 2011
    they have a wine vineyard in ellseworth ohio out in the country very little noise and rustic great place for a wedding
  • CherzeiCherzei member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out the Brown Barn at Fowler's Mill
  • avernak1avernak1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Happy Days Lodge in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Peninsula.  Rustic lodge nestled in the middle of the park with large hall for reception and gorgeous screened in porch for ceremony or cocktails.  (if you visit; imagine stringing lights from the exposed beams in the main hall or possibly placing a series of small tealight votives on the horizontal section of the beams...  completely transforms the space)
    Just had our wedding here one month ago.  So many complements! 
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am interested in that list as well. I have a decent list of places to look at, but non are striking me the way Crystal Brook Farms in Chagrin Falls did, but they're booked for Oct '12. 
  • Perfect place for a rustic wedding in a unique log cabin hall is American Wilderness Campground & Event Center at 17273 Avon Belden Rd (RT 83) Grafton, OH 44044
    440-926-3700
    absolutely beautiful, new and afforable and elegant
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards