Wisconsin

BEWARE of Pewaukee Bridal Shop/Wedding Planner!!

DO NOT SHOP AT THE 1-STOP SHOPPE in Pewaukee! It is on Wisconsin Ave. across from Pewaukee Lake. They are absolutely ridiculous and are a waste of money! As soon as you walk in they push and push and push you into buying a dress. It is a consignment shop, and almost all of the dresses have stains on them...but they still want over $500 for them. I know someone who used to work there, and they lose TONS of the merchandise people bring in on consignment and do absolutely nothing about it. People have threatened to sue or take them to Channel 6 and they still just shrug their shoulders and insult THEM for being upset. The owner also does wedding planning, but makes fun of her clients behind their back...no joke...for being pregnant, or for the couple being different religions...it's ridiculous. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY HERE!  

Re: BEWARE of Pewaukee Bridal Shop/Wedding Planner!!

• edited December 2011
    I went in there one day as I heard they had dresses.  What a joke.  I walked out thinking "they won't be around next year!"
  • edited December 2011
    I drive by that place a lot and have been curious. Thanks for the feedback. I won't waste my time!
  • ldhuntingtonldhuntington member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We now have thousands of dresses and as a result we outgrew our shop space and the dresses are now housed in a warehouse where an appointment is required to view them. 
  • ldhuntingtonldhuntington member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is an old post. We are still here and going strong. We have grown so much that we now do trunk shows at hotels and premier venus. Our off site warehouse has thousands of gowns that we get from the major bridal shops in the Midwest. Sample gowns are a great value. If you have questions or would like to see our gowns give us a call at 262-696-4550
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards