Snarky Brides
Options

AW: My kitty is home!!!

At around 11:00 this morning, my local Animal Control called and said they had my Sammy kitty.  They caught him in a trap at the apartments across the street from us.  My cat somehow survived crossing the main thoroughfare in town to get to those apartments. 

He has a vet appointment set up for tomorrow morning to check him out and make sure that he's all good.  I think I might need to get some antibiotics for him becuase last time he went without his special food for more than a week, he got a UTI.  And he needs a bath, which I can do at home.

But he is home and safe and that is all that matters.  I almost cried when they called me, and then I ran around the house jumping and squealing like a little girl.  
knotsigpicture Anniversary

Re: AW: My kitty is home!!!

• Options
    Wow! That's very good news. I was hoping they would find him.
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    I am glad you found your kitty :)
  • Options
    So glad he came home. He's been gone for awhile now, glad he's safe!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Since he got home, he has been nonstop affectionate, rubbing on me every chance he gets.  He does seem to be a little worn out, and I can tell that he has lost a little bit of weight.  He also got into a couple of scuffles because there are some scratches above his eyes.

But other than those few things, he is being his normal self and I can tell Phoenix is glad to have him back too.   
  • Options
    That's awesome. I totally would have cried if I lost Whisky and someone found him.
  • Options
    Edie--He was gone for almost three weeks, which it would have been tomorrow morning.

As requested, here is a picture:

• Options
    Right now he is laying in my lap and I am giving him belly rubs.  He has a lot of dog-like qualities, sometimes he thinks he's dog, I think.  

• Options
    He looks really small from that angle, but he is serioulsy the size of a small dog.  16-17 lbs of kitty, and most of that is muscle.  Here is a pic of him laying on the arm of my couch:

• Options
    I'm so happy he's home! 
  • Options
    aww!  I'm glad he made it home in good health!

Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. - Andrew Futral

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards