June 2012 Weddings
Options

TMI Tuesday 1/10

Do you listen to music while you are having sex?  If so, what do you listen to?

Re: TMI Tuesday 1/10

• Options
    Haha, no we never listen to music. Sometimes we leave the TV on in the living room because we're too busy to turn it off, but I don't think that's quite the same thing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LOL... I think we have a couple of times.. It is normally on pandora so I can't say what type of music.
    I beleive one time, I came home and it was kinda Old school R and B.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If there was music on it was not on purpose and we definitely were not paying attention to it. Lol.
  • Options
    Nope.  Sometimes the tv is on but that's just because we are busy and not paying attention to it.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    Never music, just TV.  But same as above, we are not even paying attention to it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-110?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:44784b47-ebe4-4d2e-b1fa-2521ce390389Post:d1c092a4-dbdb-4e6d-b119-573f68cccc57">Re: TMI Tuesday 1/10</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nope.  Sometimes the tv is on but that's just because we are busy and not paying attention to it.  
    Posted by amonis[/QUOTE]

This is us too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think we did once on our anniversary, but I honestly don't remember paying attention to it.
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • Options
    Fi is really into ambient music, so he often puts on Brian Eno's "Music for Airports" or some Harold Bud piano pieces. It backfires though, because whenever I hear those pieces at other times...it's like Pavlov's dogs.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-110?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:44784b47-ebe4-4d2e-b1fa-2521ce390389Post:c26f5ba0-997a-4923-8e27-ab056a89b042">Re: TMI Tuesday 1/10</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, no we never listen to music. Sometimes we leave the TV on in the living room because we're too busy to turn it off, but I don't think that's quite the same thing.
    Posted by ashbear720[/QUOTE]

This is us too.
  • Options
    LOL.. not on purpose.
    Usually the TV is going in the background.
  • Options
    We used to have something playing [music tv movie] when we lived with other people. Not anymore though lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Alice in Wonderland Planning Bio

image 83 Invited
    image 47 Attending
    image 5 Declined
    image 31 Unknown
    RSVP Date: May 2, 2012
  • Options
    I'm with the TV in the background group. I always worried this was just b/c we're not romantic enough, but guess whatever puts us in the mood, it works  ;-)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Nope, FI "can't concentrate" so no TV either. You'd think he'd be able to focus instead of singing along...
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    No. FI usually leaves the TV on. Annoying.

First Look
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We do sometimes. Depends on our mood. If we have music on, it's usually some slow jams. I know - a little corny, huh. LOL.

Other times the tv is in the background. We typically never have it "totally" quiet while doing it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    We need noise in the background otherwise it's to quiet and messes with our flow. We usually either leave the tv on of put music on from our iPods or the cable music channels. Oddly enough if it's a music channel on tv it's usually adult alternative music.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-110?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:44784b47-ebe4-4d2e-b1fa-2521ce390389Post:86e6b674-c121-4b2e-8723-363d11a5d1f1">Re: TMI Tuesday 1/10</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fi is really into ambient music, so he often puts on Brian Eno's "Music for Airports" or some Harold Bud piano pieces. It backfires though, because whenever I hear those pieces at other times...it's like Pavlov's dogs.
    Posted by daria24[/QUOTE]
    Hahahahahaha! That is awesome!<div>
    </div><div>As for us, sometimes. In the beginning of our (sexual) relationship we were both very romantic, as in candles, music, etc. We actually made cd's of romantic music together (piano, ambient, etc.) and played them - it was really fun. </div><div>
    </div><div>Fast forward 7 years, and no, we don't usually listen to music. However, every now and then FI will rearrange and add a few songs to the mix and play it to mix it up a little. Very sweet.</div><div>
    This is making me think we need to kick up the romance again... LOL</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-110?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:44784b47-ebe4-4d2e-b1fa-2521ce390389Post:3a058e58-717f-4143-ad50-2a506ff34f85">Re: TMI Tuesday 1/10</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMI Tuesday 1/10 : This is hilarious and totally just made my day. It's nerdy that this makes my day, but I guess that's what happens when you're a psych major!
    Posted by Cassiebug11[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one!  I laughed when I read that too.  Yay being a psych major.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-110?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:44784b47-ebe4-4d2e-b1fa-2521ce390389Post:03d08e8e-9b53-460c-a731-31e4b09e210a">Re: TMI Tuesday 1/10</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nope, FI "can't concentrate" so no TV either. You'd think he'd be able to focus instead of <strong>singing along...</strong>
    Posted by diamondx423[/QUOTE]

<div>Hold me close, young Tony Danza.....</div>
  • Options
    Sometimes we've left something on, but no one is paying attention to it. Once though at this hotel we were staying at, we were getting the party started, when from next door we heard Sir Mix Alot's, I like big butts. Niether one of us could help it, we started laughing and singing. It broke the mood for the moment but FH always says if you can't laugh sometimes when having sex, then you most have have a boring sex life. I think I agree a little.
  • Options
    We do sometimes. I have to be drunk or reallllllly into it or the music major in me though because like someone said, I can't concentrate lol.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Usually not, but I did make a slow song CD that we used on our anniversary last year :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We don't listen to music.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards