September 2013 Weddings

Venue issues

I booked my venue back in May but I am suddenly getting all sorts of mail from random vendors. I get emails AND regular mail at my house. A couple of them have even mentioned they were "referred to me" by my venue. I'm REALLY upset about this! I re-checked the contract and i definitely didn't sign anything that said they could release my info. I want to call them and say something but i'm afraid to get on their bad side. i mean, they do have the most important day of my life in their hands. any suggestions??

Re: Venue issues

• Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    UGH!!!   I had the same thing happen to me!  EVERYONE gives out your information unless they expressly say they will not. (alot of vendors, bridal shows, websites, stores)
      Make up an email account for just wedding related things. Keep your personal one private or only give it out to vendors you book (and tell them not to give it out!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • David's bridal. Com and forever bridal . Net have given my info to the whole world it seems
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • At least its not just me I guess. Is it even worth me saying something to them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards