Texas-San Antonio
Options

Shower Locations

Where is a good shower location that you can bring in light food and cake? I know many people suggest apartment clubhouses, but honestly I don't know anyone who lives in an apartment complex. Are there ones that don't require you to live there? Maybe some parks with an enclosed room?

Re: Shower Locations

• Options
    I am not sure of many but I have been to a shower at Incarnate Word - the location there is pretty popular...think it is called the light room or something similar?  It was very nice. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_shower-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:103Discussion:dbe13157-c1cc-45c0-8697-a5b334096209Post:6f5a14f9-0052-4e6f-8369-549eb048880e">Shower Locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where is a good shower location that you can bring in light food and cake? I know many people suggest apartment clubhouses, but honestly I don't know anyone who lives in an apartment complex. Are there ones that don't require you to live there? Maybe some parks with an enclosed room?
    Posted by peachykd[/QUOTE]

I am looking for a shower location as well, i would love to be able to do it at an apt clubhouse but don't know anyone who lives in an apt. were you able to find anything?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards