Oregon
Options

**Sarah**

Happy wedding weekend! I hope everything goes as planned, it doesn't rain, and I wish you many, many blessings.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: **Sarah**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What nanna said!!

Wishing you the calm when you need it and plenty of laughs the rest of the time! I hope your ceremony/reception is everything you want it to be!!
  • Options
    sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks you guys, I can't believe it's already here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got home from my bridal shower, it was a lot of fun.  Lots of pretty underwear, and there was nothing penis shaped that I had to wear!  Rehearsal was last night, that was when it really sunk in, and I started to get nervous.  After rehearsal had to cart FI over to urgent care....found out he has an external ear infection, which I guess hurt way more than internal? Anyways, we're stocked up on antibiotics, ear drops, and vicodin for the pain.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_sarah-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:867ebc6b-d4e9-4d67-9318-be386e4f650bPost:e1b128ad-dff4-47af-a84b-6c44b302dbc5">Re: **Sarah**</a>:
    [QUOTE]After rehearsal had to cart FI over to urgent care....found out he has an external ear infection, which I guess hurt way more than internal? Anyways, we're stocked up on antibiotics, ear drops, and vicodin for the pain.
    Posted by sarahmarietm[/QUOTE]

OMG .. that sucks! Poor guy! But hey, at least they gave him the good stuff for the pain!! Good luck - I'll be sending good vibes your way tomorrow!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards