May 2013 Weddings
Options

Get to know you

I thought it might be fun to do a get to know you post now that we actually have a few people on board! Yippie! Feel free to add any other questions if you can think of any, these are somewhat lame so sorry in advance.
1. What do you prefer to be called? i.e.: your knottie name, perhaps a shortened version of it, a pet/nick name, or your name?

2. What do you do? i.e.: go to school, work, both, other?

3. Will your wedding be in the same city/town where you live?

4. Do you and FI have any kids/pets? 

5. What do you want to be when you grow up? If you aren't already grown up. ;) 

6. What is a cool fact about yourself?!

Re: Get to know you

• Options
    1. What do you prefer to be called? i.e.: your knottie name, perhaps a shortened version of it, a pet/nick name, or your name?You can call me Kendra :)
    2. What do you do? i.e.: go to school, work, both, other?I'm a full time nursing student. & I am working as a nurse tech.
    3. Will your wedding be in the same city/town where you live?I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty positive we will get married in our home town which is a couple hours away. Green Bay, WI.
    4. Do you and FI have any kids/pets? No Kids or Pets
    5. What do you want to be when you grow up? If you aren't already grown up. ;) I want to be a nurse practitioner! I'm not super sure what area I want to work in. 
    6. What is a cool fact about yourself?!I LOVE traveling. I have been to many countries throughout Europe, as well as Mexico, Africa, & Haiti. Last winter I went to Haiti on a medical missionary trip and left Port Au Prince 2 days before the big earth quake! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards