July 2011 Weddings

Good morning

What's everyone up to today?  I just finished cleaning the house.  I have to go grocery shopping too but I'm not looking forward to that.  Everyone and their brother are probably at the store right now.  It's nice and sunny out, although a little cool I think.  I'd love to take the dog for a long walk but my stupid knee still hurts.  I'm going to call my DR tomorrow to see what he thinks.  I did buy some of those superfeet inserts last night so I'll have to try those out today and see how it goes. 

Re: Good morning

• Hi ladies. I'm laying in bed still but I'm awake. I have no idea what's on the agenda for today besides dinner tonight for SILs bday...again. I will probably go for a walk over to Starbucks in a few since H is still totally out like a light.
  • The usual for a Sunday: church and work. Plus probably lots of reading of Catching Fire and getting a little bit of work done.
  • Morning ladies!  It's coffee time at the moment.   We're checking out yet another a house at noon...  A bike ride or run later as well, other than that no real plans. 
  • Good morning! Sorry your knee hurts Bianca! Today is H's birthday so we are going to go see the 5 year engagement and go out to eat.Smile I'm so excited... I've been wanting to see that movie for awhile!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • In Response to Re: Good morning:
    Morning ladies!  It's coffee time at the moment.   We're checking out yet another a house at noon...  A bike ride or run later as well, other than that no real plans. 
    Posted by xctennis

Good luck with the house hunting Lydia! I hope this one goes better than the last!Smile
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Good luck Lydia! Does this one look promising?
  • gym, coffee, grocery store, clean up

but first, breakfast!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to Re: Good morning:
    In Response to Re: Good morning : Good luck with the house hunting Lydia! I hope this one goes better than the last!
    Posted by theluckiest555
    Thanks!  It is a short sale though, so we'll see. 
    Thankfully we're done looking in DE, now to just tell the realtor we'd been using there ...  I really don't feel bad at all because she's completely terrible, today she sent us houses she thought we'd like - they were 100k over our max price!
  • In Response to Re:Good morning:
    Good luck Lydia! Does this one look promising?
    Posted by Epolos89
    Lot size, location, house size, and kitchen all are good based upon pictures, the lack of bathroom pictures online is quasi concerning. 
  • Good Afternoon! I have been busy this morning. I went to church, went for a run, did a load of laundry, and have chili in the crockpot. H and I are going to a free seminar in our city today about restoring and repairing old windows. Seems fitting since our new house will have old windows. It really sounds completely boring but H Wants to go and he usually doesn't get in to these things too much so I guess I will pretend to be interested!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good afternoon,

I'm trying to get some planning and other work done before normal SIL and her bf come over to watch last week's New Girl and then we're going to watch Capitan America.  Well, they will be watching, I will be multi-tasking because I have a ton of work to do. 

After they leave, I need to make my breakfast and lunch for the week.  I also need to finish putting together an application packet that I want to put in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday. 
  • Good Morning. I feel awful. My friends and I went out last night with my parents and my dad bought the first two rounds of drinks. So what did we do when we got to the table...ordered a 3rd round. BAD IDEA. We were trashed. And today I feel absouletly awful. H is still sleeping, we're supposed to go to church, but I don't think I can move much. We were supposed to take the boat out, but we're all hung over, so I think that is a no go. At least it's finally warming up so we can probably go next weekend. I will probably just read, clean up the house, finish reading The Mockingjay and then I really want to download 50 shades of grey.
    Photobucket
  • Good afternoon, ladies! H let me sleep in a little today since I was pretty exhausted from the painting last night. We finished up the second coat a little over an hour ago, and then I clipped Ginny's claws and tried to brush her, bu for some reason she is deathly afraid of the brush. We had a little nice outdoor time trying though. Now, I'm finally about to take a shower and I think we'll probably have a mostly lazy rest of the day except for moving the furniture back in the basement.

Anniversary
  • GL with the house hunting, Lydia!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards