Snarky Brides

I'm so ready to go home..

People at work are annoying and I'm counting down the 1 hour and 32 minutes I have left.  blah

Anyone have any interesting plans for tonight?  Chris will be sealing thank you note envelopes while I stamp them with the our return address.  All while watching the Biggest Loser.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: I'm so ready to go home..

• Nope.  FI won't get home until 7:30ish, at which time we'll eat dinner, perhaps go for a walk, and probably play some Wii.  We're super boring during the week.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I think I can beat your boringness, J&K. I will finish decorating my Christmas tree while I cook supper. J & the dogs will sleep on the couch until it's time to eat.

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • I'm waiting on my ride home right now :-D  He should be here any minute.

No real plans tonight.  H wants to catch up on The Event, but we're still not sure if we really like it so we may not even bother.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Blargh.  I feel like poop on a stick still and can't wait to go home.  It's getting to the point where I'm having trouble focusing. 

No real plans tonight.  We might finish putting up the Christmas lights, and I might start working on my Christmas cards.  Thank goodness I picked something easy this year.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:1fa0e3ec-ed56-46fd-b697-edbd7454d7dd">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm waiting on my ride home right now :-D  He should be here any minute. No real plans tonight.  H wants to catch up on The Event, but we're still not sure if we really like it so we may not even bother.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Watch it! It gets better. That show sucked me in and now I'm hooked.
    imageimage
  • anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Turkey tacos!

No really.  That IS the highlight of my evening plans.  *sigh*
  • I am making spaghetti pie for thefirst time. That is about it. I am lame.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • It's a good read.  Very informative.  The charting course on Fertility Friend is very useful too.  And free!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:cf555f11-85fb-4c67-9dcd-0c301cafdb74">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm so ready to go home.. : How far into it are you?  We're on episode 7, I think.  We're just not really enjoying it.  I think it's because of how they skip around and show short clips of stuff.  It gets confusing and I don't want to have to think when I'm watching TV.

Yeah, if you're not into it by episode 7, I'd say don't waste your time.  I'll be watching last night's episode tonight.
    imageimage
  • I'm counting down the 4 hours I have left until I can get outta here...

I'm going to the gym then racing home to make dinner. H and I will probably watch some tv and then off to bed to read. Pretty exciting stuff, I know

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're watching Biggest Loser too, but after we get home from checking out of my old apartment and picking up some things we need at Target.

We have a ton of thank-yous to write as well, but I can't send any until I get the list of addresses from my mother, who has been holding it captive for the better part of a month.  I could ramble about this but I really don't think anyone cares to hear.  But it's pissing me off.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:b824a20e-631d-48f0-9bfd-52bd9c62111a">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am making spaghetti pie for thefirst time. That is about it. I am lame.
    Posted by allisong23[/QUOTE]

What's spaghetti pie? Is this something I should know?
    imageimage
  • That's what we figured, Jen.  We'll probably end up catching up tonight and then not bothering with the rest of the episodes.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:cf555f11-85fb-4c67-9dcd-0c301cafdb74">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm so ready to go home.. : How far into it are you?  We're on episode 7, I think.  We're just not really enjoying it.  I think it's because of how they skip around and show short clips of stuff.  It gets confusing and I don't want to have to think when I'm watching TV.

Definitely watch it! Last night's episode was really good! But I do hear you about the skipping around stuff--that kind of annoys me too.
  • This is spaghetti pie. Its from Cooking Light, so it has to be good for you!
    http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001157595
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:db69eec1-6788-4354-a923-55eb48b37159">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's what we figured, Jen.  We'll probably end up catching up tonight and then not bothering with the rest of the episodes.

I hate not knowing, which is why I'll have to see this series at least to the end of the first season.

I'm more excited than I should be for Fringe this week.
    imageimage
  • I'm waiting very impatiently for FI to get home in three hours. He got a package and I want to know what's in it. It's one of those padded envelopes, and the item in said envelope is shape like a ring box. We haven't gone to look at rings yet, so maybe a Christmas gift? I want to know now, damnit!

Other than that, doing laundry and making tacos for dinner tonight.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yay!  My ride is here so I'm out.  Have a wonderful evening, ladies.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:829355d4-022f-4d22-8fca-3be4f94ed424">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]The way I see it, we watched epsidoes 1-3 and then forgot about it until last night.  We then watched 4-6 and we're still not enjoying it.  If I could have totally forgotten the show existed for 3 weeks I doubt it will kill me to not know how it ends. I'm sad Weeds and The Big C are over for the season :(  At least I have a couple more Dexter episodes left. <strong>We're also now watching Walking Dead.  I am enjoying that one.</strong>
    I'm ready for the season finale, but I got really pissed off in the last episode. I know no one wants to see their sister turn into a zombie, but shiit, put that poor girl out of her misery before she turns. I hate that blonde chick.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:6ec3a342-aef6-4dab-a33f-86ed5a6b4429">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is spaghetti pie. Its from Cooking Light, so it has to be good for you! <a href="http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001157595" rel="nofollow">http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001157595</a>

This looks really good and I'm pretty sure I have all of the ingredients. I might be having this too
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:fbf42fab-d03c-4e4f-b420-6a4da2198f31">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is Tuesday taco night? It sewems like there are a lot of SB tacos being consumed tonight. What are Taco Kitty's thoughts?

Nope.  Just an effort to use up the last of the Thanksgiving turkey that is in the fridge  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:9a49a940-0c55-4106-888e-d424238d6120">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm so ready to go home.. : I'm ready for the season finale, but I got really pissed off in the last episode. I know no one wants to see their sister turn into a zombie, but shiit, <strong>put that poor girl out of her misery before she turns. I hate that blonde chick.</strong>
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

We watched Walking Dead last night and I was yelling at the TV during that part.
    imageimage
  • Ahh I still have to determine dinner...  I know it will involve chicken just not sure how exactly...

LC, I totally know what you mean about the extra channels.  We have Dish Network and get a butt load of channels but nothing is ever on.  The only reason we have it though is because satellite is cheaper than cable here.

AATB, it would appear that your mother chooses the oddest things to hold hostage or get riled up about...  Seriously, the oddest things...
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I know all about being ready to go home. I'm sorry of this is TMI, but I'm currently experiencing terrible cramps. So much to the point that I got cold sweats and felt like I might pass out or puke. I took 2 ibuprofen right when they started getting worse but since it seems to take a good hour or more for it to take effect, it hasn't helped much.

I have never wanted to be curled up in bed so bad. I could cry right now. Anyone have any good jokes?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:f3e122f8-b02e-46d4-b288-375d395fa2e1">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know all about being ready to go home. I'm sorry of this is TMI, but I'm currently experiencing terrible cramps. So much to the point that I got cold sweats and felt like I might pass out or puke. I took 2 ibuprofen right when they started getting worse but since it seems to take a good hour or more for it to take effect, it hasn't helped much. I have never wanted to be curled up in bed so bad. I could cry right now. Anyone have any good jokes?
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]
    A man walks into his son's bedroom to find his son screaming at his Easter basket. Man asks son what he's doing and the son says "Hollering at my peeps!"

Also, I'm in exactly the same mind bendingly painful boat you're in. want.to.die.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • There's a Woot off going on.
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:16b44c39-4ad7-437b-a2bc-685067b55ad7">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's a Woot off going on.
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

Got it open in the other window. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:f3e122f8-b02e-46d4-b288-375d395fa2e1">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm currently experiencing terrible cramps. So much to the point that I got cold sweats and felt like I might pass out or puke. Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

ugh.  I used to have these every month.  I'd be doubled up on the floor in the bathroom.  I went on Implanon and haven't had a period in 3 years and never ever want one again.
  • Awww LTZ that sucks =(.  I always alternate four ibuprofen and three aleve.  It sounds like a lot but it's the equivalent of taking the Rx version.  My doctor said to just do that because it's cheaper. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-ready-home?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c6692f-a033-4172-b590-d3b67ed437d6Post:f3e122f8-b02e-46d4-b288-375d395fa2e1">Re: I'm so ready to go home..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know all about being ready to go home. I'm sorry of this is TMI, but I'm currently experiencing terrible cramps. So much to the point that I got cold sweats and felt like I might pass out or puke. I took 2 ibuprofen right when they started getting worse but since it seems to take a good hour or more for it to take effect, it hasn't helped much. I have never wanted to be curled up in bed so bad. I could cry right now. Anyone have any good jokes?
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

A guy settles himself into bed with a good book. Just as he gets comfortable, the doorbell rings. He gets up, pissed off, and goes to answer it. At first he doesn't see anything, and then he sees a snail down on the ground. "Excuse me, sir" the snail says."Can I interest you in some magazines?" The guys is furious that he got out of bed for this, hauls back, and kicks the snail away and goes back to bed.

Two years later,  the doorbell rings again. He answers it and it is the same snail.

"What the fvck was that for?" said the snail.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards