Maine
Options

OMG 10 more days!!!!

So we have been in Maine now for a week and a half and have worked our buds off. The wedding will be at the house so we have been in a cleaning frenzy. My mom is here from Germany and so from time to time we take a little trip so she gets to see something else then a cleaning cloth. :P

It is kind of stressful but I know it is all worth it and I am starting to get really excited. I can't wait for my dress to get here (my FI aunt is bringing it) and we still have to do things like programs, flowers, decorations..... The list goes on and on and on :P

I hope the weather stays as it is, cause it is so beautiful. Happy wedding planing to all of you!!!!

Re: OMG 10 more days!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW!  I'm freaked that I have 46 days left, let alone 10!  :)  Sounds like you're keeping busy for sure and I'm glad you are enjoying yourselves.  I am hoping to have all my crafts/programs/etc done well before if at all possible.  We leave the Wed before the big day and I am looking forward to hopefully being able to relax and enjoy those few days before.  Have fun!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  It must be nice to have your mom in from Germany, too, and definitely better to clean with a group than alone.  Enjoy these next 10 days!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy the last few days and the time with your mom.  It will be here and done with before you know it! good luck with everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards