October 2013 Weddings

Thirsty Thursday Questions

1. What is the weather like by you?

2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day?

3. If question two was a yes, what are you getting him?

4. Favorite Accessory that you cannot leave your house without?

5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone?

6. Favorite Season?

7. Favorite show on TV right now?

8. Any trips planned for this winter?

Okay, I ran out of questions.

Re: Thirsty Thursday Questions

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_hump-day-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:4b7d54bf-db96-476f-8779-b4f634679f94Post:6d6215ed-058c-4c87-b51d-3c770f3d8c6d">Hump Day Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. What is the weather like by you? 2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day? 3. If question two was a yes, what are you getting him? 4. Favorite Accessory that you cannot leave your house without? 5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone? 6. Favorite Season? 7. Favorite show on TV right now? 8. Any trips planned for this winter? Okay, I ran out of questions.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

1. We just got 9 inches of snow yesterday and it is cold.
    2. Nope, made up holiday.
    3. N/A
    4. Umm phone and chapstick (weird, I know).
    5. Yes. That is my only way of communication with people unless I am with people.
    6. Summer. There is so much more to do.
    7. It was Parenthood but that is done, so New Girl.
    8. Yup, we're planning a trip to Chicago for the night then back up to Milwaukee for shopping and whatnot.

• Let me just say - you really confused me by calling this 'hump day questions' and I had a mild panic moment when I thought I had my days wrong and there are three more work days, but it is indeed Thursday. :-)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_hump-day-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:4b7d54bf-db96-476f-8779-b4f634679f94Post:6d6215ed-058c-4c87-b51d-3c770f3d8c6d">Hump Day Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. What is the weather like by you? 2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day? 3. If question two was a yes, what are you getting him? 4. Favorite Accessory that you cannot leave your house without? 5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone? 6. Favorite Season? 7. Favorite show on TV right now? 8. Any trips planned for this winter? Okay, I ran out of questions.

1. Not as much snow - only about 2 inches, but we are expecting -25 wind chills tomorrow - brrr!
    2. Nope, same reason - it's a made up holiday. I say we celebrate our love every day, and he just rolls his eyes at me.
    3. nothin
    4. Does my engagement ring count? Haha - otherwise I almost always have bobbi pins on me, but I don't know if that counts as an accessory. I don't really have anything else that is always with me.
    5. Absolutely, and I have two of them - one for work and one for personal - I always have to have both on me.
    6. I can never pick one, I love lots of things about all of them - though winter is definitely at the bottom of the list, I still love the family time it brins with the holidays, and the comfort food!
    7. Walking Dead or Breaking Bad
    8. No trips for this winter but in March im visiting one of my BMs in STL and in April im going to TX for my little brothers Air Force boot camp graduation
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• 1. What is the weather like by you? We had severe thunderstorms yesterday, so instead of being almost 70 like it was on Monday, it's in the 30s today. We're supposed to get a 'wintry mix' tonight.

2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day? Not usually, but in a fit of romanticism, my fiance decided that he wants to buy me a huge Lego set we were both wanting, so I guess we're celebrating this year!

3. If question two was a yes, what are you getting him? Probably one of these: http://www.redbubble.com/people/benkling/collections/179130-dictator-valentines?product_type=greeting-card . I might get him the Tesla one since he's a huge Tesla fan, but I'm loving the Marx one.

4. Favorite accessory that you cannot leave your house without? I don't wear accessories, but I can't leave home without my iPhone.

5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone? I want to die when I don't have my phone.

6. Favorite Season? Winter, but only if we get snow!

7. Favorite show on TV right now? Chopped.

8. Any trips planned for this winter? Nope. We're not going anywhere until May/June when we go visit my grandmother in Newport Beach, California.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_hump-day-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:4b7d54bf-db96-476f-8779-b4f634679f94Post:6d6215ed-058c-4c87-b51d-3c770f3d8c6d">Hump Day Questions</a>:

1. 50's yesterday and raining-currently 20 and snowing. Gotta love Michigan!
    2. No it is made up.
    3. NA
    4. Chapstick. Always have one in my purse just incase I forget mine.
    5.Yes
    6.Fall
    7. Currently Grays Anatomy.
    8. No trips planned as of now.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. What is the weather like by you?  very cold and windy

2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day?  not really, our anniversary is Feb 17 so we celebrate that.  Valentines is the anniversary of the shooting at our school, so its now a sad day.

3. If question two was a yes, what are you getting him?  This year for our anniversary we are going shopping for our wedding bands.

4. Favorite Accessory that you cannot leave your house without?  I'm with stine, cell phone and chapstick

5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone?  yes

6. Favorite Season?  summer and fall

7. Favorite show on TV right now?  once upon a time, revenge, and chicago fire

8. Any trips planned for this winter?  nope
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_hump-day-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:4b7d54bf-db96-476f-8779-b4f634679f94Post:44e20fcf-f8c5-49ce-b994-5b82c969fc80">Re: Hump Day Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let me just say - you really confused me by calling this 'hump day questions' and I had a mild panic moment when I thought I had my days wrong and there are three more work days, but it is indeed Thursday. :-) In Response to Hump Day Questions : 1. Not as much snow - only about 2 inches, but we are expecting -25 wind chills tomorrow - brrr! 2. Nope, same reason - it's a made up holiday. I say we celebrate our love every day, and he just rolls his eyes at me. 3. nothin 4. Does my engagement ring count? Haha - otherwise I almost always have bobbi pins on me, but I don't know if that counts as an accessory. I don't really have anything else that is always with me. 5. Absolutely, and I have two of them - one for work and one for personal - I always have to have both on me. 6. I can never pick one, I love lots of things about all of them - though winter is definitely at the bottom of the list, I still love the family time it brins with the holidays, and the comfort food! 7. Walking Dead or Breaking Bad 8. No trips for this winter but in March im visiting one of my BMs in STL and in April im going to TX for my little brothers Air Force boot camp graduation
    Posted by hardlyhannah[/QUOTE]

HAHA Oh Crap!

• 1. What is the weather like by you? It was 70 on Monday and Tuesday, we had a severe storm yesterday, and its 32 today.  The old saying is, "If you don't like the weather in St. Louis - wait a day."  So true.

2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day? Sort of.

3. If question two was a yes, what are you getting him? We don't exchange gifts, but FI always cooks on V-Day.  I love when he does that!

4. Favorite accessory that you cannot leave your house without? An extra hair tie.

5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone? I hate not having my phone!

6. Favorite Season? Fall (which explains our October wedding).

7. Favorite show on TV right now? Pretty Little Liars - don't you dare judge me.

8. Any trips planned for this winter? Nope. Sadface.  Saving money sucks.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_hump-day-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:4b7d54bf-db96-476f-8779-b4f634679f94Post:3787e814-cc7b-4a38-80b5-76744738b29b">Re: Thirsty Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. What is the weather like by you?  It was 70 on Monday and Tuesday, we had a severe storm yesterday, and its 32 today.  The old saying is, "If you don't like the weather in St. Louis - wait a day."  So true. 2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day?  Sort of. 3. If question two was a yes, what are you getting him?  We don't exchange gifts, but FI always cooks on V-Day.  I love when he does that! 4. Favorite accessory that you cannot leave your house without?  An extra hair tie. 5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone?  I hate not having my phone! 6. Favorite Season?  Fall (which explains our October wedding). 7. <strong>Favorite show on TV right now? Pretty Little Liars - don't you dare judge me.</strong> 8. Any trips planned for this winter?  Nope. Sadface.  Saving money sucks.
    Posted by Rochelle041[/QUOTE]

Totally love Pretty Little Liars! Definitely a guilty pleasure - I just don't know how much more twisted they can make it!! Have you read the books?
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_hump-day-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:4b7d54bf-db96-476f-8779-b4f634679f94Post:3efb9fab-4250-4d72-85bb-1af087d8f0ae">Re: Thirsty Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thirsty Thursday Questions : Totally love Pretty Little Liars! Definitely a guilty pleasure - I just don't know how much more twisted they can make it!! Have you read the books?
    Posted by hardlyhannah[/QUOTE]

<div>I have not read the books, but I did read the wiki article on all of them.  Hahaha.  Does that count??</div>

• 1. What is the weather like by you? sunny & mid 40's. yesterday it was mid 70's.

2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day? Ish. 

3. If question two was a yes, what are you getting him?  I'm going to bring him a box of birthday cake Oreos.

4. Favorite Accessory that you cannot leave your house without? iPhone, e-ring!!! and my watch

5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone? Sometimes. Sometimes I can handle it though. (When I'm with my SO, I can ditch the phone. But, we don't get a lot of time together. Stupid distance.)

6. Favorite Season? Yes. (late fall and winter are my favorites.)

7. Favorite show on TV right now? Bones. It's so gross at parts but I can't stop watching.

8. Any trips planned for this winter? I'm going up to see my FH the weekend after Valentine's Day!!! It won't be a trip for him, but we're going to go to all of our vendors and hopefully sign all the contracts and everything. 
  • 1. What is the weather like by you? It is in the 40s and raining. No big surprise for Seattle. 

2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day? Sort of. We may exchange something silly or romantic. But we don't take it very seriously. 

3. If question two was a yes, what are you getting him? He's getting naughty IOU scratch-offs this year since we have to spend it apart.

4. Favorite Accessory that you cannot leave your house without? My camera. Chapstick. My phone. And these days, a scarf. 

5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone? Yes. Especially while FI and I are apart. 

6. Favorite Season? Winter. I love the holidays, and I'm a January baby. I may not love it as much if I didn't live somewhere mountainous and snowy. 

7. Favorite show on TV right now? Grey's, Bones, Walking Dead (True Blood when it starts again this summer!)

8. Any trips planned for this winter? We took a month long trip to visit my family for the holidays.

cassandra + justin. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_hump-day-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:4b7d54bf-db96-476f-8779-b4f634679f94Post:6d6215ed-058c-4c87-b51d-3c770f3d8c6d">Thirsty Thursday Questions</a>:

<div>1. Extremely windy. Lots of rain last night and high winds, still windy today. 50 degrees.</div><div>
    </div><div>2. Yes -  it is actually our dating anniversary (our first date was on Valentine's Day) - 8 years!</div><div>
    </div><div>3. An axe. Literally - he wants to chop wood for his fire pit/chimnea and needed an axe. Or is it ax? I don't even know. But, I got it. (Edited after reading all responses - it appears we are the only ones - we exchange gifts and generally go out to a really nice dinner.)</div><div>
    </div><div>4. Not sure. I can leave the house without lots of stuff.</div><div>
    </div><div>5. No naked, but I like knowing I have it with me. I could get through a day without it in terms of social-ness, but I like having it on me in case I ever "need it." (But, do I ever keep it on me but turned off? Course not! haha)</div><div>
    </div><div>6. Summer</div><div>
    </div><div>7. Lots - I watch a lot of tv. By the time I get home from work, I like to sit on the couch, watch tv and knit. I love Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Scandal, Dance Moms (I used to be a competitive dancer), The Middle, Modern Family, etc. Lots of shows!</div><div>
    </div><div>8. I don't think so -  FI went to Vermont to snowboard a few weeks ago, but I don't ski or snowboard. We might be going to Hartford, CT to visit friends who recently moved there, but I've been pretty sick all week and not sure I'm up for it. Our beach home was destroyed in Hurricane Sandy, so no winter trips there planned.  So, nope. Doesn't look like it.</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• 1. What is the weather like by you? 69/70.  We got a cold front!

2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day? Nope

3. If question two was a yes, what are you getting him? NA

4. Favorite Accessory that you cannot leave your house without? Chapstick.  I have extras everywhere.  

5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone? No.  

6. Favorite Season? Spring.  

7. Favorite show on TV right now? New Girl. 

8. Any trips planned for this winter? I don't think so.  We are waiting until around winter to plan our next trip. 
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • 1. What is the weather like by you? Fricken cold. 6 degrees with a wind chill of -8 degrees. 

2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day? Ew no I personally hate the day, and our anniversary is almost exactly a month later, I would rather celebrate that with more emphasis. 

4. Favorite Accessory that you cannot leave your house without? My Nexus tablet. 

5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone? Not really. 

6. Favorite Season? That time of year when summer is turning into fall.

7. Favorite show on TV right now? Whitney or New Girl.

8. Any trips planned for this winter? Nope, saving money for the wedding. :)

Okay, I ran out of questions
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • shannie11shannie11 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2013
    1. What is the weather like by you?

It was warm this morning in the 50's.  It got a lot colder tonight, 36 degrees!

2. Do you and FI celebrate Valentine's Day?

We celebrate it.  We have been out to nice restaurats in the past but the past few years, he has cooked dinner for me and I make dessert.

nothing we don't "buy" each other anything.

4. Favorite Accessory that you cannot leave your house without?

My phone or lipstick

5. Do you feel naked without your cellphone?

umm yes LOL

6. Favorite Season?

fall which is why we picked it :)

7. Favorite show on TV right now?

How I met your mother or the middle.

8. Any trips planned for this winter?

We leave for Orlando Monday morning!  So excited to get out of this cold weather.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards