Snarky Brides

Morning!

Good morning, all!  How is everyone's Tuesday?  Any plans?

I started feeling pretty terrible last night so I'm leaving work at lunch to get some meds and rest. It sucks because I had a pretty amazing run last night and when I came in from it, my body just basically crashed.  I'd like to get another good run in today but I'm not so sure that is going to happen.

Have a great day, ladies!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Morning!

• Shay - I am also fighting the good fight to stay on my running schedule.
    Edie - SUCKS. Is your work strict about arrival time?

Just found out that we are going up to Arkansas for the LSU game this weekend. Don't really wanna make the drive, but since we aren't doing anything with H's family for Thanksgiving, I can at least give him this.
    I don't know if anyone here keeps up with college football, but this game will be a bloodbath. Good thing I will be wearing red.
  • Morning.

I am awful at setting a running schedule and sticking to it.
    I have a bad habit of telling myself its too hot to run or too cold...

just getting back to work.
    Found out some bad news about my mom and stayed home yesterday.
    Now I am just so emotionall drained I don't know if I can focus for two whole days of work.

Lame.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Aw man Edie, that sucks!

cwag, I seriously considered buying tickets for the Florida/FSU game this weekend just so I'd have a reason to tell everyone that they have to leave my house by Friday night.  Terrible DIL party of me.  lol.  

I hope we crush FSU into the ground and make them STFU with their stupid little ACC whining.

This suits me quite well ha ha:
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-123?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83aec7fd-e4c8-47bb-9b16-5bebbf110157Post:23597f39-b78e-4fed-8856-8a91881aaf39">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw man Edie, that sucks! cwag, I seriously considered buying tickets for the Florida/FSU game this weekend just so I'd have a reason to tell everyone that they have to leave my house by Friday night.  Terrible DIL party of me.  lol.   I hope we crush FSU into the ground and make them STFU with their stupid little ACC whining. This suits me quite well ha ha:
    Posted by shaydenise[/QUOTE]

I'm a Texas A&M Aggie (Johnny F'ing Football!), so it pains me sometimes to cheer for H's Hogs.

We started dating before our two teams played each other, and I was so grateful to be in a relationship where I didn't have to worry about CFB rivalries. Well, that all went down the crapper, but we manage to attempt civility during the fall.
  • I'm sorry, apple.  I'm hope everything will be alright. =(

Re running: I have had a terrible time getting back into a routine.  Seriously terrible.  I really wanted to do the Disney Half Marathon in February but at this rate, I am going to be nowhere near ready.  Yesterday was the first outside run I'd done since the time change and it is so hard to get the motivation to go out there and do it when it looks so late.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Edie - I feel you. I used to have a horrendous commute, and do not miss those days. My commute now is 1/2 mile. I'd walk it if there was a sidewalk or people didn't fly down my street like they're drag racing from stop sign to stop sign.

Today is my Friday - I'm off until December 3. I took tomorrow off to bake for Thanksgiving. Then all next week I'm in Nebraska with my parents.

I used to be a Penn State fan so college football is now dead to me, but have fun at the game, cwag!

image 312 Invited
    image 182 Are ready to party!
    image 127 Will be missing out!
    image 3 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is ok.
    One day it wont be bad news.

The only time I do okay at running is when I use this zombie run app on my phone.
    its a story you listen to and when you hear zombies you have to run.
    but if you don't run fast enough you lose and have to start over. it gets pretty intense haha.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-123?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83aec7fd-e4c8-47bb-9b16-5bebbf110157Post:e7f04a3a-4bd7-431d-b037-aeff0cfea8cf">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : I'm a Texas A&M Aggie (Johnny F'ing Football!), so it pains me sometimes to cheer for H's Hogs. We started dating before our two teams played each other, and I was so grateful to be in a relationship where I didn't have to worry about CFB rivalries. Well, that all went down the crapper, but we manage to attempt civility during the fall.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey dude, you've done the SEC proud this year!  Minus that stupid billboard that someone put up here lol...  That Bama game was effing great though!</div><div>
    </div><div>H is a Gator like me and I'm not 100% sure how I would handle being married to someone that was a rival fan ha ha.   So long as it wasn't GA then I think I might me okay.  Maybe.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to Re: Morning!:
    [QUOTE H is a Gator like me and I'm not 100% sure how I would handle being married to someone that was a rival fan ha ha.   So long as it wasn't GA then I think I might me okay.  Maybe.

I dated some guys in other schools in the Big 12 before I met H, and I hated it. I'm not going to lie, part of the attraction to him at first was knowing we could both be each other's biggest fan without impeding on our own interests. The next year they announced the Southwest Classic match up in Dallas (where we live), and 2 years later A&M moved to the SEC so it was kind of like, WTF???
    It doesn't help that we come from family generations of our respective schools, and all family gatherings include some sort of confrontation I would just rather avoid.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-123?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:83aec7fd-e4c8-47bb-9b16-5bebbf110157Post:71fec589-4795-4339-a07f-c8db15d1accc">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Apple, if I ran, I would get that app.
    Posted by Edie Bee[/QUOTE]

it is quite hilarious.
  • Apple, I have that app!  I have to really work up to using it though because it freaks me the F out ha ha ha.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-123?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83aec7fd-e4c8-47bb-9b16-5bebbf110157Post:398fb1ed-ee46-4f1e-a4d9-aaeb2de898cb">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Apple, I have that app!  I have to really work up to using it though because it freaks me the F out ha ha ha.

I am so going to look into this! Thanks Apple and Shay!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-123?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:83aec7fd-e4c8-47bb-9b16-5bebbf110157Post:398fb1ed-ee46-4f1e-a4d9-aaeb2de898cb">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Apple, I have that app!  I have to really work up to using it though because it freaks me the F out ha ha ha.

Oh I know! and I am super out of shape.

I think I have completed one mission. and I have a mini panic attack when I hear them. I just can't seem to run fast enough.

when I use it, It works. but I have to use it...
  • Morning ladies!

Trying to get caught up with my regular work since the big event of the year is over.

Can you believe this event which had about 850 attendees, to benefit a cancer center and rainbow babies got a complaint because of the opening dance act we had before the fashion show? All the money raised goes to these centers, and this woman wants her money back.

We had 47 models in the show some were child burn victims, one 3 year old had braces on her legs, and she was loving every minute of it. But because we started the show with a small dance troupe this woman felt it was geared towards a "younger" crowd, she said maybe it's because shes 35 now. I swear I laughed when she said that. Now she wants her money back, FROM A CHARITY GROUP! What is wrong with people?

JCB-Sorry your brother is being a arse!
    Shay-Feel better doll!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kd, what??  People can be so freaking ridiculous.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sorry about your mom, Apple.

Feel better Shay!

This is insanity week for me. FI has parent teacher interviews at his school today, so that's this afternoon and evening... I have to go meet DDs teacher after school here, come back for drama practice, bring DD to her dance class, and attend a reception/awards ceremony for a teacher...

This is festival week, so that means practice every day (including the weekend). We perform next Tuesday night and DD's school performs tomorrow night. We're also supposed to attend the nightly performances and workshops, plus a reception on Satuday night.

Oh yeah, and work.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That awkward moment when you're doing your morning wedding photographer blog stalking and see your ex and his fiance who you did not end things well...
    (always knew he preferred blondes)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-123?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:83aec7fd-e4c8-47bb-9b16-5bebbf110157Post:885121e5-9f45-44e7-84cf-89daa50ce948">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That awkward moment when you're doing your morning wedding photographer blog stalking and see your ex and his fiance who you did not end things well... (always knew he preferred blondes)

<div>*awkward*</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-123?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:83aec7fd-e4c8-47bb-9b16-5bebbf110157Post:885121e5-9f45-44e7-84cf-89daa50ce948">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That awkward moment when you're doing your morning wedding photographer blog stalking and see your ex and his fiance who you did not end things well... (always knew he preferred blondes)

These are times I wish exes would spontaneously combust!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • cwaggoner07cwaggoner07 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    I would have rather seen any other ex getting married. I have tons of exes I am friends with that simply fizzled out over time, but this guy was, ahhh, scum. That I had to find out from other people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards