New York-Hudson Valley

Crate and Barrel - seasonal items

Does anybody know how often Crate and Barrel changes their seasonal items?  Or even around when they do change to new items?  I want to register there but I heard that they change most items seasonally so there's a chance of the things on your registry not being available when you need them to be.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Crate and Barrel - seasonal items

• edited December 2011
    I know they just changed to the spring items and colors now but I am not sure how often they change them.  They did tell me that many of their items are staples and do not change.  I am not sure if every store is set up the same but the 2 that I went to said the items located on the perimeter of the store are the main items and the ones in the middle are the seasonal items but definitely ask.  Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011

You can usually spot the season items - spring or fall colored pillows, pumpkin shaped baking dishes, outdoor pieces, etc.  The plates, glasses,  and other more neutral staples usually stay.  I usually checked my registry every few weeks just to be sure nothing was being discontinued, and if it was, I pulled it off and replaced it.  It didn't happen that often though.

• edited December 2011
    thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards