Wedding Woes

Oh the chair a$$

Wasn't that the woman who came on and was trying to do a Hollywood wedding and told us we were all ugly, remarked on my double chin and posted a picture of herself in the bikini?  For some reason, I think this is where "you do you" also comes from?

Re: Oh the chair a$$

• [QUOTE]<strong>Wasn't that the woman who came on and was trying to do a Hollywood wedding and told us we were all ugly, </strong>remarked on my double chin and posted a picture of herself in the bikini?  For some reason, I think this is where "you do you" also comes from?
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]

honestly, this has happened too many times for me to remember them individually.
  • i DO remember there was a woman on p&e that was a straight up BIZATCH and people were all "who do you think you are?"  she posted a picture of herself and she was pretty, and everyone was all, "... oh.  i guess whatever you do is fine, then."

i died a little that day.  FOR WOMAN-ITY.
  • No, I mean her wedding was actually in Hollywood and she was bemoaning about the cost or something. 

Hm, I don't remember that one on P&E.  Or was that the one who wanted a personal shopper for her Loubatin (sp) shoes?
  • Okay, I also remember (and you can all point and laugh at me) that she was a lighter skinned black person and had a natural big hair that she had dyed blond and kind of red at the tips.  
  • had a natural big hair that she had dyed blond and kind of red at the tips

What you say?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_oh-the-chair-a?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:9235aa2b-c49a-4d73-8d1e-0b9bf2ea6a93Post:048258df-3dd9-4eae-94d3-2fd7a65fa374">Re: Oh the chair a$$</a>:
    [QUOTE]had a natural big hair that she had dyed blond and kind of red at the tips .  <strong>What you say?</strong>
    Posted by NOLABridesmaid[/QUOTE]

*ded*  I almost choked on my lunch NOLA.
  • I'm not describing this well.

Maybe it was dyed red (not bright E^ red, but hair red) and then highlighted blonde?  I just remember a lot of different colors in her hair, namely blond and red and some brown too.  B/c I remember thinking she was cute except for the color wheel in her hair.
  • And NOLA, I think it was you who came up with the "you do you" thing.  :)
  • Ha. It probably was. I've been using that one for years.:)
  • You do you sounds very much like a Nola phrase.
  • I'm sure I have said some crazy stuff over the years.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards