Washington-Seattle
Options

budget venue

Hello Ladies,

I got married last year and am trying to help a friend pick out a location for 3k or less. Could you ladies list a few hidden gems? I'm sure since I was planning there are a TON of awesome places you girls have found. Staying in the Seattle-ish area would be great. 100 people or so. It will be in Dec so it'll need to be able to accommodate an indoor ceremony as well as reception. TIA!!!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: budget venue

• Options
    NarginiaNarginia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if woodinville is too far from Seattle but it was a $1500 dollar rental fee. They have plenty of room for ceremony and reception. Nice thing about columbia is that you have 3 caterers to chose from. Also, three years ago we looked at a fantastic venue called Court in the Square. The total rental at that time I think was $2000. Very urban seattle. You do have to use their in house catering.

Hope those help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    meganhardanmeganhardan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We looked at the Hall at Fauntleroy in West Seattle and it was nice and under 3000 (especially in the winter)

My venue is 1500 but it's in NE Tacoma (Browns Point Improvement Club)

That's all I can think of for now!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    EM Fine Art Gallery! It's only 1500 on a Saturday and it is an amazing place! They are new so that's why they are so cheap as they build their name as a venue. My wedding will be there next summer!
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_budget-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:04376017-ca65-4e1c-8f2e-f48c300f1741Post:8e934929-28e5-4a35-b2e3-e43cdaef47b8">budget venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Ladies,     I got married last year and am trying to help a friend pick out a location for 3k or less. Could you ladies list a few hidden gems? I'm sure since I was planning there are a TON of awesome places you girls have found. Staying in the Seattle-ish area would be great. 100 people or so. It will be in Dec so it'll need to be able to accommodate an indoor ceremony as well as reception. TIA!!!
    Posted by sarack[/QUOTE]

sara--ask niq for a link to his venue map. it's very detailed and pretty amazing..and see if he'll share it with the current knotties!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards