Ohio-Columbus
Options

Favorite places to register!

I know that this would be good to post on the registry board, but I trust you advice so I'd really like to hear what you lovely ladies think!

Do you have advice on the best or worst places to register & why? And how many places you registered? Thanks!
Our baby! image Sadie
Anniversary

Re: Favorite places to register!

• Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is a link to a thread that was posted about a month ago about registering.  It might answer some of your questions. :)
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We registered at Macy's and Bed, Bath & Beyond
  • Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are at Macy's and BBB. If it weren't for lower prices on some of our everyday dinnerware, we would probably have tossed out our BBB registry. Macy's is so much easier!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we did crate and barrel, bed bath and beyond, and tupperware!  All three were super easy and can be added to online.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 323 Made the List!
    image 114 Are ready to Dance!
    image 12 Can't make it!
    image 197 Forgot how to use Snail Mail!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We registered at Crate & Barrel and Macy's. Both had easy in-store and online options to add products, both had helpful in-store associates and online product reviews, both carried products in varied price points, and both were easy for guests for access. I liked Macy's return policy (never returned any Crate & Barrel gifts, so not sure how they handle returns/exchanges), and I liked Macy's completion discount better, but overall I would recommend both. I would also suggest Sur La Table as a place to register if you (or your other half) do a lot of cooking and want some unique and great functional things for the kitchen. One of our guests gave us a generous gift card for there, I've loved what we've gotten with the gift card so far. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_favorite-places-register?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:c79d0018-a2b4-44cc-be4a-9c4716dbf913Post:ae6619e9-0b22-4dda-852d-38fa0103cc07">Re: Favorite places to register!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We registered at Macy's and Bed, Bath & Beyond
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• Options
    a-ingrama-ingram member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are registering at Crate and Macy's...we were origionally going to register at Bed Bath and Beyond also but had went there to get gifts for a wedding we were going to and it seemed really hard to find things (same with Target for another wedding we went to).  I'm sure it could be difficult to find things at any store, but we especially had trouble as guests at those two places.
  • Options
    JoeAandEmilyKJoeAandEmilyK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kohl's is a good one, too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about doing Amazon.com because they have a universal gift registry where you could add from any website- ie macy's, crate and barrel, pottery barn.... Has anyone tried this out?? I thought it would be nice because you can choose from any store. I like to not be limited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards