Luxury Weddings

Intro! Hey everyone!

Hi! I've been reading a few posts and it seems like I may fit in here while I'm planning my wedding, so hello all! I'm Danie, my fiance is G. I'm 30, he's 29 and we're getting married in Sept. 2013! I basically have NOTHING done, but a date and a wedding planner! Whoops. We're hoping to pick our venue in the next week or two, but I thought I'd go ahead and intro and start getting to know everyone! 

Re: Intro! Hey everyone!

• Hi. Congrats! I don't come on this board as often, but just wanted to say hi. Good luck with the planning. Hope all goes well for you!

We got married 11/3/12!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_luxury-weddings_intro-hey-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:361381ea-42c9-44e7-b994-d26049874781Discussion:d1f564d9-4633-482a-b443-94a0560cba23Post:1bf18d74-3672-4263-8e1d-0d6d0ad1ee09">Re: Intro! Hey everyone!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi. Congrats! I don't come on this board as often, but just wanted to say hi. Good luck with the planning. Hope all goes well for you!
    Posted by t12ubeauty[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks so much! I'm ready to get started on some things. You're close to your big day! Just over 3 months. I hope you come on more to share all the details:) </div>
  • Welcome! Wedding planning is so overwhelming and as a second time bride, I cringed at the thought of doing the whole big she-bang all over again. But, you have plenty of time, it looks like a lot of ideas (based on your blogs!), and most importantly, a date to work with! It took me months to choose a date (though I had about ten million things going on outside of the wedding that caused that.) Good luck with your planning and don't be afraid to ask any questions!

• Welcome and congratulations! (: We had a year and half engagement to plan our wedding and it was plenty of time. You'll have so much fun planning yours as well!
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Hi, congrats on your engagement! My H and I planned our DW for 11 months and they were all stress free, so it can be done! I hope you have a ton of fun with it. This time around we gave ourselves a full two years to plan the vow renewal, mainly for budget reasons but I anticipate they'll also be fun and stress free. 
  • Hello and Welcome! This board tends to be pretty slow but has picked up some recently. All the girls here are pretty mellow so it's a good place to come for questions and feedback. Good luck with planning & remember to soak it up because your wedding will be here before you know it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone! Sorry I didn't respond more quickly, I didn't have access to my computer all day (and I hate the knot mobile site)! Happy to be here and get involved!

We're planning to pick our venue in the next few weeks and I hope after that things really get going! Thanks again for the warm welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!
  • Welcome Danie,

Sorry I'm a little late to the party. I don't check this board often because it's usually pretty dead. I'm already married but I've stuck around because I enjoy the regs on TK (and some of the crazies too).

Happy posting. You can usually find me on Wedding Woes or Chit Chat or Etiquette
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome and congrats! I am a fellow Sept bride (although 2012)! I think you've got a GREAT start, we are planning a DW wedding where we are inviting 300 people in a year and a half, so its totally doable!

As PPs said, this board is a little slower, but the ladies here are all great. I don't come here as often as others (most active on Sept 2012, Destination Weddings and Offbeat) but I slip in from time to time :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards