May 2013 Weddings

Things Left To Do

Dress alterations, purchase a veil, find centerpiece vases, rent tuxes, order bridal hanger, order garter, church programs, makeup & hair trial, buy FI wedding band, choose a cake design, book mini honeymoon trip (vegas for a couple days after wedding, then somewheres warm in the winter), bridal party gifts, pay for everything..

Whats on your to do list?

Re: Things Left To Do

• Ok when you list it like that........ :)

Cake, FI's ring, invitations, music, church programs, makeup & hair, dress alterations, a couple DIY things for the card box and guestbook.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_things-left-to-do?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:7073efef-bd4f-4a5b-897e-19eda69cacd7Post:fe719bce-e261-4d7e-b70e-a4520eeb9ae2">Re: Things Left To Do</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok when you list it like that........ :) Cake, FI's ring, invitations, music, church programs, makeup & hair, dress alterations, a couple DIY things for the card box and guestbook.
    Posted by beckyh77[/QUOTE]

Ah guestbook.. that's another thing to add for us.
  • Tuxes, GM gifts, print photo poster and photo book for guest signatures, tasting (sched for Nov 29), and flower girl/jr bridesmaid dresses (shopping on Nov 17).  Oh, and book our honeymoon.

Other than that, i think we're in pretty good shape. 
  • edited October 2012
    Dress alterations,  rent tuxes, order bridal hanger, church programs, favors, branches for wish tree guest book, jewelery, hair trial, find make-up artist,  bridal party gifts, flower girl and jr bridesmaid dress, schedule tasting (in Feb), schedule HM (can't do till after the 1st of the year) pay for everything..

I am sure there is some other stuff that I can not think of right now..
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FLGatorGal88FLGatorGal88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Alterations, rent tuxedos, find bridesmaids dress, book DJ, decide on cake design,book cake baker(meeting with one next Monday yay!!!!), guest book, hair and makeup trial, purchase bridal party gifts, purchase wedding bands, finish DIY projects plan on going DIY crazy over Christmas break, order invites, Book DOC, Book Honeymoon, Finalize dinner menu by Feb, and last but not least Pay everything off... I have soooo much to do!!!! After our cake tasting we are taking a break on wedding planning till after the holidays.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Find new officiant : Buy FIs ring Dress alterations BM dress shopping Finalize and print programs Decide on music Tasting DIY projects DIY projects to finish: Adding bling to veil Painting aisle runner Making vow box Wedding favors BM bouquet Chair sashes for aisle
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • To do:
    Get FI's ring
    Get my ring redipped
    Music for the ceremony
    Catering
    Everything for the Honeymoon
    Find Shoes
    Invitation wording/printing
    Rent tuxes
    Bridal party gifts
    Meet with the florist

I think that's it.  Hopefully it is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • wow i thought i was doing good but your list all look so short. I have most the major stuff like church, reception place, photographer, cake (going tomarrow to finalize), honeymoon booked and being paid on, caterer. I still need a dj and place for hair and make up
    other things i need:
              bridesmaid and flowergirl dress
              get rings
              rent tuxes
              cenerpieces
              dj
              shoes
              invites
              bridal party gifts
              make flowers and guestbook
    i am sure there is more but now i am in panic mood lol

This discussion has been closed.