Christian Weddings

Prayer Request

Hey ladies, I just got a hard phone call from my mom. My grandfather had a stroke on Monday morning, but was doing a lot better yesterday and they were even planning for his move to a rehab center, but he took a turn for the worst today and the doctors are saying it doesn't look good. This is even harder for me because my family is up in Connecticut (where I'm from) but I'm down here in Florida. My aunt is flying in from Michigan and my uncle who lives in Oregon is actually in Korea right now for work and can't back to the states until the weekend at the earliest. (yeah we're spread out all over the place). 

Please keep my grandfather in your prayers and that he can bounce back from this. My grandmother isn't taking this very well, and broke down earlier today realizing how bad this may be. 

I'm just very thankful that when DH and I went home for Christmas a few months ago that we stayed at my grandparent's house because we had our dog with us and she fights with other dogs so we couldn't stay at our parent's houses if we had our dog with us. I really hope that he can pull through this, and that wasn't the last time I got to see him. 

Re: Prayer Request

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards