What are yours, ladies?
Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
image Of 155 invited:
image 74 Will rock out the night!
image 11 Are party poopers!
image 70 Are procrastinators!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New Year's Resolutions!

• Getting back on track with my eating and working out! I'm on WW, but I haven't really been following the plan the past 2 weeks because I had so much going on with graduation, moving, church stuff, work, Christmas, etc. Really I'm trying to start back tomorrow, but it may take a while for all of the sweets and leftovers to get gone! 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • get in shape/lose weight, I've got a trainer at my gym and he's going to get me back to how I used to look.  I'm going to make it a resolution to get enrolled to get my certification to be an esthetician/make up artist.  save money, get a new car, do a warrior dash/tough mudder event.
  • Keep in shape. Money would also be a good one. I just want to make sure I lose a little weight for the big day. I will be actually marking on this training calender I got, hopefully I keep up with it.
    April 2012 - October Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I want to focus on working out - I eat well but my exercise routine is seriously lacking and start saving again! Both our dogs got really sick in October/ November and the medical bills totaled b/w 4,000 and 5,000 which took almost everything we had saved to buy a house (at least they're paid off though! Yay!) but now we want to start saving better than we were this year to hopefully make all that up :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My goal is also togetback into working out (if you can believe it I ran two marathons last year, now I'm barely working out). I saw a Valentine's Day Challenge thread on the Getting in Shape board, so I think I'll do that-- 6 weeks is a more manageable time than targeting our wedding date!

Besides working out, I'd like to focus onspending more quality time with my FI especially since the next few months will be hectic before the wedding! Also giving my brother's girlfriend another chance...
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_new-years-resolutions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:fc2c32c3-9a32-48b7-83e3-054b0b80b8aaPost:0da5f200-d86d-413f-b106-1cfdc58ef770">Re: New Year's Resolutions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Besides working out, I'd like to focus onspending more quality time with my FI especially since the next few months will be hectic before the wedding! Posted by kmac821[/QUOTE]

Great resolution to make!! I feel like all our time is spent doing wedding planning and it would be a wonderful idea to set aside to do non-wedding things leading up to the wedding!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Spending time with the FI sounds like a gods idea too.
    April 2012 - October Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • the usual -  eat better, work out more, get in shape for the wedding/HM, but i also want to try to stop stressing over everything so much in general. i would really like to be more laid back like FI (well maybe not THAT much! lol) but definitely let the little stuff go more often.
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards