July 2011 Weddings

19 Saturdays

Alright ladies, there are 19 Saturday's between May 5 and September 8. DH and I already have plans for 11 of those weekends. I fear this summer will go way too fast!

I had to make up a table to help me visual when we could do other things because some friends are wanting us to plan time to come down and see them. I started thinking and I had no idea when we'll get it done because the weekend we don't have things officially planned as of now, I know will fill up. Like this coming weekend is one of 8 that we don't have anything planned but we need to meet with the builder to do lights and H wants to meet up to watch the hockey game with his friend on Sunday, so its unofficially planned. lol

How about you ladies? How is the summer shaping up?

This post is brought you by my obsessive type A planning personality. Smile

Re: 19 Saturdays

• Wow, I thought I was type a.  Lol. I am obsessed with looking at the calendar every day and writing things down.  dh asked me if we had plans for this weekend.  I said I don't know, check the calendar.  He said "clean dyson filter.  What does that mean?"  And I said that means that I need to clean the filter in the vacuum cleaner.  It needs to be done every three months.  LOL.  Don't worry, that won't take long.  
  • I am really good about writing things on the calendar too and keeping them on the calendar in my phone. Our summer isn't too crazy yet but it is starting to get there. We have something to do every weekend in May. Our June is ok for now. We have weekend plans for one weekend in June. July we will be moving. And we have a wedding in August. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • There are already six weekends I know we're gone between now and the end of July, five of which involve beaches!  Every other weekend I'm home in May and June I have tennis matches. Then with hopefully buying a house and moving we're definitely not having a slow boring summer. 
  • Our August is shaping up to be a month of concerts!  Mumford and Sons are literally playing in our neighborhood the first weekend, the second weekend we are heading to NY to see O.A.R., the third weekend is Barenaked Ladies, and the fourth is Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw for the New England Country Music Festival.  Labor Day weekend is a weekend full of concerts with Keith Urban and Jason Aldean on Saturday and Sunday.  A few days later that week, we will be seeing O.A.R. again in a rescheduled concert that was supposed to be here in Portland last week but they had to cancel/reschedule.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to Re: 19 Saturdays:
    Our August is shaping up to be a month of concerts!  Mumford and Sons are literally playing in our neighborhood the first weekend, the second weekend we are heading to NY to see O.A.R., the third weekend is Barenaked Ladies, and the fourth is Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw for the New England Country Music Festival.  Labor Day weekend is a weekend full of concerts with Keith Urban and Jason Aldean on Saturday and Sunday.  A few days later that week, we will be seeing O.A.R. again in a rescheduled concert that was supposed to be here in Portland last week but they had to cancel/reschedule.
    Posted by hcorrigan34
    Girl you are seeing some good country boys! I actually won tickets to see Tim and Kenny when they are in KC, MO but H and I will be on vacation so I gave the tickets to my mom and one of her friends. I soooo wish I could go but it was a concert or a week on the beach, which to pick?! lol.
  • hcorr34hcorr34
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: 19 Saturdays:
    In Response to Re: 19 Saturdays : Girl you are seeing some good country boys! I actually won tickets to see Tim and Kenny when they are in KC, MO but H and I will be on vacation so I gave the tickets to my mom and one of her friends. I soooo wish I could go but it was a concert or a week on the beach, which to pick?! lol.
    Posted by brianabrad
    Yes!  I love my country boys!  It pains me that I'm not going to see Brad Paisley this summer, and Dierks Bentley is playing here in Maine on Thursday but I have work-related obligations that prevent me from seeing the both of them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Our summer is still pretty open in the sense that we dont have set plans for many of them, but im sure theyll fill up quickly. So far we have a week for vacation/friends wedding, another of Hs friends wesding, and a few trips to see our parents. I hope we can also relax and that Ill have H home by then
  • Maggie0829Maggie0829 Ravens & Bohs & Crabs & O's
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its 25 Answers
    Um, what day is tomorrow?  I don't even know what we are doing this weekend let alone what we will be doing all summer!

• So far, we have vacation the second week of June, 2 weddings in July, and a concert in August. I'm sure it will fill up a lot more, but I'm hoping for a nice, relaxing summer!!
  • The beginning of our summer is packed full and then it tapers out the later it gets. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • We really don't have a lot of plans. One wedding that's it. I am a shift worker so I always work at least 3 weekends out if 6 So my days off sometimes are during the week. I did not take vacation as I do 4 12 hour shifts and 5 off So it's a good break!
  • kls114kls114
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    I totally hear you! Things are booking up soooo quick! I sooo do not want summer to fly by! UGHH no!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: 19 Saturdays:
    Um, what day is tomorrow?  I don't even know what we are doing this weekend let alone what we will be doing all summer!
    Posted by Maggie0829
    ^^This describes me as well! Lol.

Summer for me is kinda scary  right now because I don't really know what I'll be doing for work. I have an interview tomorrow for a camp counselor so fingers crossed! At least we know H has a job.

We will probably be going down to Oklahoma at  some point to visit his family. And I think they are coming up sometime in May. Yay? Tongue Out

In July, I am taking H to see a soccer game (Sporting Kansas City.) Exciting stuff.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I am terrified to even think about what we already have planned for this summer...
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • rak123rak123
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    This is the first summer in forever that we aren't jammed with plans. We only have one wedding this year to attend and it's not until October. Hopefully this summer is nice and relaxing; last year's went by too fast with wedding festivities and planning.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards