Illinois-Southern Illinois

Southern Illinois Photo Booth Rental

My wedding is in a year and a half and one of the main things I have to have at my wedding is a photo booth. I've googled hours looking for somewhere closer than St. Louis. They charge a ridiculous fee for milage. Our wedding reception is near Carbondale & Marion. Any information or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!

Re: Southern Illinois Photo Booth Rental

• edited December 2011
    I performed at a wedding at Von Jokab winery and I'm pretty sure the couple used Party Booths at their reception. The price is high, but it's comparable to many other photo booth rentals, and the quality was great and they advertise that they do not charge travel fees. I suggest checking out their website.
  • lizbth81lizbth81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Signature Photography offers a photobooth with their photography packages, also there is a photography place in Carterville on Division Street that I remember seeing at the bridal expo in Marion that had a really nice photobooth set up and they have a separate fee from their photography packages for it.  I can't remember their name but I imagine you could find them in the yellow pages knowing their address... good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Kristin Labotte Photography in Herrin does a photobooth 618-889-6738. She has a website and a facebook page. Signature photography in Johnston City 618-983-4444 also has a website and facebook. Hope this helps. Good luck with your planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Leigh Bedokis in Carterville does the photo booth.  Her website is www.bedokis.com.
  • DarcyDan09DarcyDan09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen the PhotoBeast at events before. I'm not sure how far they travel, but you can always look into it. 
  • edited December 2011
    We went with Leigh Bedokis! She is AWESOME and their photobooth was exactly what we were looking for. She actually has a BOOTH, not a curtain with a photographer taking pics, they print out 2 pictures for no additional cost (one for guest, one for us), etc. I'm so excited!
  • edited December 2011
     I would suggest you contact me, Kari, of Kari's Kreations.  My shop is in Lawrenceville, but we travel all around with our photobooths (we own 2).  I think you'll find our prices to be very competitive and, most likely, lower than others you have contacted.  Our photobooths are the real thing!  You get 2 strips printed immediately and are the perfect party favor for your guests.  You may call me at (812) 454-4032 or e-mail me at kariskre8tions@gmail.com for more information, including pricing.  You may also check out my new website that is still in the works, but has a recent wedding reception video - www.kariskre8tions.com

Thanks,

Kari, Owner
    Kari's Kreations
  • mcmusicdjmcmusicdj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are based in the Fairview Heights area and would enjoy the opportunity to discuss specific pricing, including any mileage fees, and what all is included with our service.  Other companies charge you for the things that we include.   We have two Photobooths that can easily fit 10-12 people.  We built our booths so that the Bride AND her Bridesmaids can all get a group photo taken.  Feel free to visit our website, http://www.mcmusicdj.com to learn more about our services.  618-604-9671
  • edited December 2011
    Magnolia Photo Booth and The Traveling photo booth are both great. If you are available tonight and want to check out representatives from these photo booths for your wedding check out this event tonight... It's called The Wedding Salon. Here are the details

The Wedding Salon

Monday, October 3rd, 2011

4 PM – 8 PM

The W City Center, Chicago

Find the Best Resources for your Wedding!

For Complimentary Tickets ($50 value, admits 2) use code

CBNC at weddingsalon.com or call 212.631.7777

·         See a Couture Fashion Show by Jenny Yoo & the latest trends in table decor, photography, gowns, invitations & more

·         Beauty Makeovers by Saks Fifth Avenue Chicago featuring Laura Mercier and Giorgio Armani

·         Magical Honeymoon Giveaways, Cocktails, Cake Tastings, Gift Bags …

• rjbtcarjbtca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was the father of the bride last fall and my daughter wanted a photo booth as well.  Just like you I felt the rates were outrageous.  I built one for her wedding and I had such a response I am now setting up a business and developing a professional quality photo booth system.  I will be at the wedding show at the Williamson County Pavilion in Marion, IL on Jan 15th, 2012, demonstrating the new system and booking dates.  My rates are HALF of whatthey Charge in St Louis and the end product is substantially better.  You will get a DVD of all the pictures taken.  I have incorpated "green screen capability......you pick the digital background and it prints seamlessly behiind your photos.  Unless I change the name between now and then the business is called IN YOUR FACE Photo Booth Entertainment.   You can contact me at rjbtca@yahoo.com and I can send you some pictures that I have taken at a couple other weddings I did in October.
  • rjbtcarjbtca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was the father of the bride last fall and my daughter wanted a photo booth as well.  Just like you I felt the rates were outrageous.  I built one for her wedding and I had such a response I am now setting up a business and developing a professional quality photo booth system.  I will be at the wedding show at the Williamson County Pavilion in Marion, IL on Jan 15th, 2012, demonstrating the new system and booking dates.  My rates are HALF of what they Charge in St Louis and the end product is substantially better.  You will get a DVD of all the pictures taken.  I have incorpated "green screen capability......you pick the digital background and it prints seamlessly behiind your photos.  Unless I change the name between now and then the business is called IN YOUR FACE Photo Booth Entertainment.   You can contact me at rjbtca@yahoo.com and I can send you some pictures that I have taken at a couple other weddings I did in October.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-southern-illinois_southern-illinois-photo-booth-rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:618Discussion:072b99cd-4bd8-4e4b-868f-8c341a5f576aPost:b257208f-6f00-482c-94a8-b651190e6a20">Southern Illinois Photo Booth Rental</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding is in a year and a half and one of the main things I have to have at my wedding is a photo booth. I've googled hours looking for somewhere closer than St. Louis. They charge a ridiculous fee for milage. Our wedding reception is near Carbondale & Marion. Any information or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!
    Posted by meganjoekretz[/QUOTE]

<div>Have you looked @ ShutterHut Photo Booth.  Serving Southern Illinois.  Check out our website shutterhutphotobooth.com, or visit us on FB</div>
  • Check out ShutterHut Photo Booth from southern Illinois http://shutterhutpb.com/
  • I do entertainment is a great company and they have really fair prices and they are really nice. You should look them up. Ask for Ronnie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards