Favors
Options

Looking for ideas

I've seen so many ideas here and online but still just don't seem to see any for me. :( I've seen people use honey because their last names are going to be bees something or they love hunting so they use something like that. We love the gym, and our last name will be Nichols. Any creative people out there have any ideas for me I can use.?

Re: Looking for ideas

• Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I'm big on using edibles for favors because most people don't want the trinkety stuff.  What about those foil covered chocolates that look like money?  You can get gold and silver and have a tag on them that brings your new last name into it.
  • Options
    jessharjesshar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a wonderful idea... Thank you
  • Options
    nacooper25nacooper25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm gonna do mini jars of honey...not sure yet though...they sell a case of 60 for $39 to $55 online...
  • Options
    utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    pepperdownspepperdowns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi, I make really darling custom wine charms that are tiny little books. Each book is customized with copy on page 1 - for example, you and the groom's name, your venue and date, and I can also include a tiny photo on the last page – even you guys working out together at the gym! I cover the books in beautiful handmade decorative paper. They are super pretty and very elegant - and completely unique! If you want to check them out, you can visit my website at www.bookcharmsmaine.com I can also create a set of four to show you exactly how they could come together for your wedding before you decided to go with them. You can also email me at sdowns@roadrunner.com

Thanks,
    Sarah Downs
    Book Charms

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards