Getting in Shape

Swollen knee sucks....

It's difficult to be on the sidelines, I wish I can keep going with my routine. Definitely learned my lesson: stretch more and take an extra rest day each week. :/
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Swollen knee sucks....

• aww I'm sorry :( Knee problems are horrible. 
    I pulled a muscle on the inside of one of my knees last SUMMER.. and that's just a pulled MUSCLE and I can still feel it.. Ridiculous... I miss being 8 and  invincible :o
  • How long have you had knee issues? 
    And what kind of workouts do you do? Balance moves help put muscle on/around your knees (and ankles) which can help cushion them a little more and prevent the pain.. Also, glucosamine if it's a joint issue. It's my hero for my bad knee and back. 
  • I noticied swelling water on the knee in my left knee on Monday night. It's been getting a lot better. Since then I was told to use the r.i.c.e. treatment with advil. I'll admit I was working out too much everyday with maybe one rest day per week. I'm signed up for a 5k this Sunday, so I'm hoping I can resume running on Friday morning. I would run outside, run stairs, yoga, JM video everyday. I'm going to stretch more and do less each day, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had ACL knee surgery about a year ago. I know what you mean :(
    YOGA YOGA YOGA (hot yoga is the best)....an alot of stetching too! I got an ice machine after surgery that is a Godsent. Sports authority sells knee wraps that you can stick the insert in the freezer. They are compresing so it feels wonderful. I do it everytime I do any high impact sport or even yoga.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagekayak
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards