Texas-San Antonio
Options

Anthony Villasana - Videographer

We are considering working with Anthony as our Videographer.  Has anyone here worked with him before.  How was the quality of his work? How responsive was he? How long did it take to get the final product? We appreciate any info!  Thanks ladies!

Re: Anthony Villasana - Videographer

• Options
    novio2010novio2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Anthony.  He was awesome!  Very professional and always responded to my emails promptly.   I was very happy with the final product.  Only thing I would change would be to ask him to walk around the room asking our guests to speak their well wishes to the camera.  He was on time and stayed until the very end.  He is price is great and you get 3 CDs and plus a master copy.  Oh and I also liked that he put a mic on my hubby so we were able to hear our entire wedding ceremony very clear.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, Anthony was our videographer. I definitely recommend him as a good videographer at an awesome price! I now realize that this was the best money I spent.  Anthony is super professional and nice. He was also very prompt in responding to my emails.  I was able to get a good deal for just 3 hours of recording. He actually showed-up early and a stayed a little bit longer than planned. I have re-watched the video like 15 times now..just makes me happy to watch it and feel like we're there again. So worth the money. I know there are better photographers out there, yet I am very happy with our video for the price. Definitely recommend Anthony! Oh and he got us the DVDs within 2 weeks after the wedding.
  • Options
    lui_and_vivilui_and_vivi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Does Anthony have a website? Would you mind sharing his contact information? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards