Florida-North Florida

Need Day of Coordinator and budget friendly Videographer in Pensacola!

Hello, I'm planning a wedding May 2013 in Pensacola and I'm in need of some vender recomendations. Can anyone recomend a cheap but reliable day of coordinator? I'll be planning most of my wedding myself and can't really afford to spend over $1000.

Also we still need a videographer, if you have any links I would really appreciate it! Thanks :)

Re: Need Day of Coordinator and budget friendly Videographer in Pensacola!

• I'm in Pensacola also.  I cannot afford a day-of coordinator, but a friend offered to boss people around for me and check off my checkoff list.  It's a ton of work on my part but I have few options.
    I used to go to school with a guy named Jud Odom who always had a videocamera and eventually opened a business with his brother I think. 

Christ Church can be rented for about $600, which is WAY cheaper than a tent and chairs if you go that route.I hope that helped a tad.
    Tiffany
  • Actually after the deposit the price of Old Christ Church comes to $745. I'm already booked with them for my ceremony, it's really a beautiful church.

I've talked to two coordnators Megan K. and Serendipity Designs, both are over $1000 for day of coordination. I think Megan was about $1750 for month of services and Serendipity quoted me $1450 since my ceremony and reception are at two different places so she'll need her assistant.

Do you know of any good hair stylists in the area?
  • Christina I am from Pensacola as well. I have a question. Where is your reception going to be Im still looking for venues.
    Soon to be Mrs. Lewis
  • Sorry also Ive been using facebook to find photographers and videographers as well.
    Soon to be Mrs. Lewis
  • No problem, our reception is at 5 eleven event hosting. Here's their website: http://www.5elevenpalafox.com/

I have a question in exchange for you, do you know of any good hair stylists in the area?
  • Yes I do Rebecca Taylor shes also in facebook. Her name is Hairstylist Rebecca Taylor a friend told me about her and showed me some styles. Also a friend of mine her name is Tiffany Peterson Wu on fb. Im thinking of booking her for my wedding party. Hope this helps.
    Soon to be Mrs. Lewis
  • Will be using this person for the day of coordination. They are the only people I have found in Pensacola,fl. http://www.pensacolabelizeweddings.com/
    Soon to be Mrs. Lewis
  • @StephanieB83 Thank you so much for that wedding coordinator link, she offeres exactly what I needed! 

For anyone else that needs a videographer, I think we're going to try this http://www.flipahit.com/

They send you a few HD cameras to pass out to friends or family and you videotape the wedding yourself and when you send back the cameras they edit the video for you. It's a good deal for brides who don't want to spend too much on videography and it sounds like something my wedding party would enjoy. We're going to use the money we saved to upgrade on the wedding photography. 
  • Your welcome ChristinaP89 and thanks fo the flipahint link as well.
    Soon to be Mrs. Lewis
  • Hi ladies!  If you are still in need of a coordinator and videographer please email me at bella.segundo@yahoo.com

I have an amazing wedding planner and found a videogrpaher for only $600 this past weekend (at a bridal show).  I also have the hook up for a cheap DJ!

Good luck!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards