Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Beautiful Outdoor venue- now available!!!

My fiance and had to cut way back on our wedding costs.  We had our ceremony booked at Trellis in Stillwater MN for October 6th, 2012.  It is a beautiful venue, but we just cant make it work into our budget and had to cancel.  The ladies that own it are a mother-daughter team and are wonderful to work with. 

Just thought I would put it out there and see what happens!!

http://www.trellisevents.com/Site/Welcome.html
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: Beautiful Outdoor venue- now available!!!

• ShelbyGT21ShelbyGT21 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When we were gonna have an outdoor wedding, I was going to use them! So pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Trellis in June, and you're right, it's so beautiful there! Sally and Sherri are the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet, and Sally is actually marrying us. They book up fast, so whoever takes your October date is going to be very lucky!
  • edited December 2011
    I too was thinking of using them but they were out of my budget as well.

What did you decide on?
  • mzamanda1mzamanda1 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    <div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_beautiful-outdoor-venue-now-available?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:5c22ed18-c303-41e5-864d-e28a43cd2529Post:28da7b43-8461-478e-8760-8e96cba21d0a">Re: Beautiful Outdoor venue- now available!!!</a>:</div>[QUOTE]I too was thinking of using them but they were out of my budget as well. What did you decide on?
    Posted by kidlets2[/QUOTE]

<div>We are going to rent out a small court room at the Landmark Center where our reception is at instead.  I am bummed out about not using Trellis, but we just cant afford it.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards