Wisconsin

Need Help on soemthing!

Hello Wisconsin ladies!

I am writing this to help out my best friend who will be getting married next year. I am getting married in Nov in Chicago, but I am originally from Wisonsin myself but my fiancee is from the chicago area and that is where we currently live. Does anybody have any suggestions on where this wonderful couple could have their wedding reception? The dilemma is that her family has 5 weddings all next summer  and nobody wants to go to another wedding or give a gift so she is feeling super bummed about this timing! Her family is struggling for money so they won't be able contribute anything so they want to something simple but memorable. Suggestions????

THANK YOU!

Re: Need Help on soemthing!

• edited December 2011
    Where in Wisconsin are they looking? I know lots a of place in the Mdison area.
  • kathleenkmmkathleenkmm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in Wisconsin do they want to get married and how many people do they want to have?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • joesmaryjoesmary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They are looking around the Milwaukee area. People would be around 100-150

• edited December 2011
    I would check with Milwaukee County Parks. South Shore Pavillion is really nice, right on the water and can make it your own. The Clarion Hotel by the airport is also nice, they have a $5000 min , that minimum can include food, drinks, decor (tablecloths, centerpieces,chair covers/sashes).
    Hart Park In Wauwatosa is also nice and you can take in your own food or caterer in really huge space with great picture locations.

HTH
  • joesmaryjoesmary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You so much for the ideas!
  • kathleenkmmkathleenkmm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hart Park is gorgeous, I've seen a lot of nice weddings there. There are also a lot of gorgeous parks in Waukesha County on smaller lakes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards