June 2013 Weddings

TMI/Tell Us Tuesday

TMI: What are your wedding night plans?

Tell us: What's coming up soon that you're most excited about?
June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: TMI/Tell Us Tuesday

• Klyn1983Klyn1983 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    TMI: We plan on coming back home after the reception. We live only about 10 minutes away from the venue and we have 2 dogs to take care of. (We are actually worried about what we are going to do with them during the reception...they are giant babies and need to be let outside once every 2-3 hours or they destroy the house.)

We thought about getting a hotel room, but decided we'd rather spend our first night as a married couple in our own house with our pups. Besides, we leave for the HM a day later so we'll have 7 days all to ourselves. 

Tell Us: Saturday my grandma and my aunt are coming down and we're doing a bunch of wedding related stuff. Other than that, Memorial Day weekend we are heading to the west side of Michigan for a much needed mini-vacay. I'm so excited about it!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TMI: Honestly, we haven't thought about wedding night plans really. Our venue is about 2 hours from home though so I'm sure we will spend it in the hotel room. We will probably be leaving for the HM the next day or so anyways.

Tell us: I am trying to book a time to meet with a DJ, hopefully May 14th when I'm in that area anyways. We will see. Other than that though I've really held off on alot of planning because it is still so far away. I am planning on going dress shopping the weekend of June 9th. My sister is flying in from Wisconsin to come, which will be really special! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TMI:  I'm really not sure what we'll do on our wedding night!  I'd love to say that we'll be so filled with anticpation of hot, married people sex, but I think we might be too tired.  Besides, we have a good habit of amazing morning sex Wink

Tell us:  I'm looking forward to Sunday, because that will be my first day off after three 12 hour shifts in a row!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TMI - On our wedding night we are going to be staying in the presidential suite at the hotel we blocked off rooms at. Most of our close friends and family will be staying there as well so I am sure we will have an afterparty after the reception. When my family guests together they are almost always up till 4am.

Tell Us: I am excited for a lot this week! My best friend is getting married in June and we are having her dress fitting and bachelorette this Thursday. She loves line dancing and that is hard to find in Boston. One of the local bars has it every Thursday night and we will be headed there! Also on Saturday a different friend is getting married. We got a hotel room in my hometown right on the beach for that night because Sunday is our 5 year "dating" anniversary! Of course I have probably mentioned this 10 times already but I am waiting to get our engagement pictures back and I am really excited for that!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • TMI: We're planning on staying at the hotel we're booking rooms at for our guests. However, I'm 99.9999% positive that we're going to get back there, hang out at the bar for a while with our friends, then go back to our room and go straight to bed. So, not so much TMI...

Tell Us: I don't have anything exciting coming up in the next couple of weeks, but in the first week of June, we have tickets to this big fundraising event where all of the top chefs in the area set up stations and prepare items from their menus, and you get to walk around and try all the different food they make. It's like samples at a grocery store, only better and with alcohol.
  • TMI: We are going back to our house for a little while and that night we are going out to eat and shopping.
    What am I most excited about: My grandma being at my wedding. I am her first grandchild to get married.

• TMI: We haven't really though about that yet. We may get a hotel room for the night or we may just end up going home since we'd like to leave for the HM the next day.

Tell Us: I'm excited for our weekend getaway this weekend! FI and I haven't really spent any quality time together in the last 2 weeks so we're going to Maine early Saturday morning-late Sunday night. It should be great and I'm so looking forward to some quality time together/ R&R
  • TMI: We get a complimentary suite at our hotel where the room blocks are overlooking the lake. Since everyone will be staying there and it also happens to be where the reception is being held, when the reception ends we plan on partying more upstairs with our bridal party. I hope we have wedding night sex, but if we're tired (or drunk) I don't mind if it waits a day. 

Tell Us: I'm not entirely looking forward to it, but my cousins Fiancee's baby shower is next weekend. Then the following weekend I'm going bridesmaids dress shopping!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited April 2012
    TMI: ....Have sex. I don't think I have ever been too tired for sex...lol I'm just sayin. FI is definitely looking forward to the HM especially since he has been cut off. I just feel so guilty going to church on Sunday morning knowing that I had sex the night before or whenever. So no more nookie til we are married. So we are definitely having sex...and lots of it! ;)

TELL US: I'm looking forward to Friday, because I am leaving for Myrtle Beach, SC! Woot! Woot! I looooove the beach!
    ETA: I almost forgot! I am also looking forward to Thursday because that is when I get to go tour our possible venue! :) Can't wait to post pictures for you gals!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wait a minute, Sugar, are you not having sex from now until your wedding?  That's over a year away!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TMI: We are most likely staying at the hotel where our room blocks will be in a suite, like 5 miles away from our house. I would love to come home and stay the night in our house with our dog but I know we will have a hotel room the day of for me to get ready in and that seems like a waste if we dont use it for the night. Our dog will most likely be boarded anyways :( I plan on having wedding night sex, but if we are too tired, it can wait until the morning.

Tell Us: We just scheduled our e-pics for September. We will have been engaged for a little over a year, but I dont care I am still excited. Our photographer is booked straight until July, we really didnt want to do our pics in the dead of summer, so I am happy to wait.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • TMI: Amazing married sex! My dress on the floor in the corner of the hotel room.
    Tell us: Our trip to St. Louis next month, our 2 year anniversary and mini vacation in June :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_tmitell-us-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:1ce33ee1-9717-444b-9f89-d3b0f1ed4daaPost:f9715d17-13fc-457c-bf52-a86459cf70e0">Re: TMI/Tell Us Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait a minute, Sugar, are you not having sex from now until your wedding?  That's over a year away!!
    Posted by Meghannsix[/QUOTE]

yep thats right! No more sex until the wedding night. FI claims he will die.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_tmitell-us-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:1ce33ee1-9717-444b-9f89-d3b0f1ed4daaPost:df2c8d4f-fb95-4c2c-b0bf-516e05d809c5">Re: TMI/Tell Us Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]TMI:  ....Have sex. I don't think I have ever been too tired for sex...lol I'm just sayin. FI is definitely looking forward to the HM especially since he has been cut off. I just feel so guilty going to church on Sunday morning knowing that I had sex the night before or whenever. So no more nookie til we are married. So we are definitely having sex...and lots of it! ;) TELL US: I'm looking forward to Friday, because I am leaving for Myrtle Beach, SC! Woot! Woot! I looooove the beach! ETA: I almost forgot! I am also looking forward to Thursday because that is when I get to go tour our possible venue! :) Can't wait to post pictures for you gals!
    Posted by SugarFoote[/QUOTE]

Wow you're a good one lol. I can't go more than about 3 days without it :)
  • Tmi: maybe sex. Tell us: planning mostly. Gonna see if my moh will drive up to the twin cities to check out a dj.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards