April 2012 Weddings

Wedding Party Bouquets!! HELP

Quick question: 

Will it look ok if I carry the same flowers as my bridesmaids just in a larger size bouqet. I have chosen for them 8.5 inch tall white rose bouquets. And for me I have chosen an 11 inch hot pink rose bouquet but I am worried I won't like the way it looks so I also ordered an 11 inch white rose bouquet for myself just in case. Do yall think it would look bad. The bridesmaids dresses are hot pink. 

Re: Wedding Party Bouquets!! HELP

• I don't think it really matters. Everyone will still know you're the bride. The only difference between my bouquet & hers (other than mine is tiny bit larger) is hers has a little bit of yellow. Don't worry about it!
  • It's fine if it's the same bouquet, just a different size, plus yours is a different color. No need to worry.
  • Are you going to toss the bouquet you don't use?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I LOVE the idea of them having white flowers with a pink dress and you having pink flowers with your white dress!  I think it will be a nice contrast.
  • I think whatever YOU want will be fine! No one will remember flowers at the end of the day. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think it is fine to do the same bouquet as the BM's.  I think people will know which one is the bride
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_wedding-party-bouquets-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:a5e9aff6-03f8-4fe7-af12-3e6f58836ac8Post:34455628-3fd6-4f83-8f7a-dca0b0e8a46b">Re: Wedding Party Bouquets!! HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE the idea of them having white flowers with a pink dress and you having pink flowers with your white dress!  I think it will be a nice contrast.
    Posted by norman74[/QUOTE]

this.
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards