Kansas

Bridal Boutique/Salon Question

I was wondering if anyone knows...I'm new at this whole wedding dress shopping thing, and a couple of my engaged girlfriends and I want to go wedding dress shopping, but don't know if we need appointments at every place we want to go? I have only went to one place and I had an appointment with them. Advice/suggestions? Also, we are planning on going in the Overland Park area. Any reccommendations or any other places you prefer?

Thanks!
Kara

Re: Bridal Boutique/Salon Question

• edited December 2011
    I would say to make an appointment.  I've heard great things about the Gown Gallery.  Best of luck!
  • lauraf1202lauraf1202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Every place I've been to has required appointments.  I have heard good things about Ida's Custom Veils and also Mia's. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!!
  • edited December 2011
    just got my daughter's dress at Mia's -- appt was required, but got us in when we wanted to.  The alteration price seemed a bit high - we'll be using an alternate vendor for that.  Other than that, they were great!  Got a great dress - and it just happened to be on sale :)
  • LaceyH13LaceyH13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had an appointment at the Gown Gallery and it was fantastic. Didn't end up purchasing there, but my consultant (already forgot her name, sorry!) was amazing and she really listened to me and didn't pressure me into buying.

I made an appointment, but I only had to schedule it 2 days beforehand.
  • ShelbieSShelbieS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Noltes Bridal is a great bridal salon in Overland Park.  It is on 119th and Nall.  Its best to make an appointment so they will be sure to have a room and a consultant available for you.  You will have a lot of fun, good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards