Go on unlurk/confess :P

Re: Lurker/ Confessions Thursday

• MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm still working on TY cards...I think I have between 80-85 to go
  • edited December 2011
    Hmn what to confess?

I have been cursing up a storm lately. Not in public, but it's not good. I need to curtail that...oops!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I've been an alcoholic this past week...and the weekend before. School stresses me out! along w. some other things. Btw, there's this wine that I tried and am now in love with! It's called Menage a Trois RED. Yes, I know. "WTH?!" right? lol but TRUST ME! its awesome and im not even a red winer. But its mixed w. Zifandel, Merlot, and Cabernet. I suggest everyone try it!! 
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_lurker-confessions-thursday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:97b68b29-f900-42ad-a3d4-d049653292aaPost:66103d1f-1e29-4324-9675-ef756bb57549">Re: Lurker/ Confessions Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been an alcoholic this past week...and the weekend before. School stresses me out! along w. some other things. Btw, there's this wine that I tried and am now in love with! It's called Menage a Trois RED . Yes, I know. "WTH?!" right? lol but TRUST ME! its awesome and im not even a red winer. But its mixed w. Zifandel, Merlot, and Cabernet. I suggest everyone try it!! 
    Posted by trueleo818[/QUOTE]

Menage a Trois is made around here!  I haven't tried it yet because I'm not into any of its component varietals, but it's everywhere.

I confess:  I feel dreadful today.  Headache, sneezing, sniffing, and I'm pretty sure a fever... I just want to crawl into bed.  But I can't because I have things to do.  Maybe I can make DH make his own dinner tonight.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_lurker-confessions-thursday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:97b68b29-f900-42ad-a3d4-d049653292aaPost:f9e8edb9-55fe-427c-84ac-01951ad1d6a4">Re: Lurker/ Confessions Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lurker/ Confessions Thursday :<strong> Menage a Trois is made around here! </strong> I haven't tried it yet because I'm not into any of its component varietals, but it's everywhere. I confess:  I feel dreadful today.  Headache, sneezing, sniffing, and I'm pretty sure a fever... I just want to crawl into bed.  But I can't because I have things to do.  Maybe I can make DH make his own dinner tonight.
    Posted by temurlang[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, its made in Napa Valley. Anywho, feel better!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    @Tem - that's awful, feel better!

@True - sounds like an interesting mix. I think I have seen it in the store, will have to give it a whirl.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_lurker-confessions-thursday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:97b68b29-f900-42ad-a3d4-d049653292aaPost:66103d1f-1e29-4324-9675-ef756bb57549">Re: Lurker/ Confessions Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been an alcoholic this past week... 
    Posted by trueleo818[/QUOTE]

Cheers to that ;)  I need a drink lol
  • edited December 2011
    @Raangoli- Its good. it has a berry taste to it.

@MrsBM- Have a second one for me. btw, idk if you're a shots person but.. liquid cocaine is literally... liquid cocaine! LOL. ok, not literally but it gets to  you LIKE THAT! 
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

@True...one of my favs actually!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_lurker-confessions-thursday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:97b68b29-f900-42ad-a3d4-d049653292aaPost:78cfe371-2377-4b8d-af7e-1908c0940e1b">Re: Lurker/ Confessions Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lurker/ Confessions Thursday : Cheers to that ;)  I need a drink lol
    Posted by MrsBM[/QUOTE]

Me too...me tooooooooooo
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am over being pregnant, but at the same time I'm hoping she stays put till Monday. I won't have her cradle here till tomorrow evening. Saturday is my cousin's birthday. Sunday is my his party and I promised to make cake bites for that (I know... what was I thinking?). We already have a midwife appointment on Monday, so if she could just hold out till around 11 that morning, it'd be really convenient for us!

Oh... and I still havent' done TY cards for the baby shower two weeks ago, because I haven't had money to buy the cards or stamps. Money comes in tomorrow, so they'll be out the door on Saturday!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Priya310Priya310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i confess I bought a wedding dress last night!  i wasn't planning on buying it just yet, but the owner of the store gave me an awesome deal. 

and this weekend, i am headed to edison to look for an engagement outfit.  i am planning on spending more on the engagement out then the wedding dress.  i am terrified of looking for an engagement outfit- it makes the whole thing more real...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards