what did you pay?
what did the price include?
Would you use them again?

thank you!!

Re: photo booth?

• nikkibelnikkibel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I got married on 9/10/11 and used Images Event Studios. worth.every.penny.  It's a little over $1000, but you will NOT have buyers remorse.  it included an overlay on the photos, unlimited pics,  5 hours, and a DVD of ALL photos set to songs of our choice, which also included the digital files of all for reprints. And they are 4x6 or 5x7 pictures - not strips.  Contact David, you won't be disappointed. Our guests are still raving about how awesome it was and what a great favor (we got 4x6 magnet frames and put a poem inside telling them to use the booth).  LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

imageseventstudios.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used shutterbooth ri for my July wedding was about $1200 included 5hrs unlimited photos, 2 hosts, set up, scarpbook style guest book with all photos, bookmark sleeves, DVD with all images, online viewing gallery, prop box, table tents telling guests to use it, and custom logo.
    I was very happy with the quality and service and my guests loved it!
    We also made our Save the Dates with them which I got TONS of compliments on!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!
    I`m getting married 10/16/11 and we are using seemonkey
    www.seemonkeyphotobooth.com
    The price is only $650 and includes much of what the girls above listed.  They have great reviews and I have been to a wedding the were at and it was great!!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using SeeMonkey for my wedding in May 2012.  I was a bit hesitant about using them because of the price & hadn't heard many people review them, but I decided to go with them because the photos I had seen on their website looked promising & it fit in our budget.  I emailed the other vendors that I had looked into to let them know I wasn't going with them.  I got a response from Photobooth Planet (Geoff Gordon) asking who I went with & why.  (Photobooth Planet charges $1400, had a time limit & no photo guestbook, but amazing old school photobooth which is totally cool).  I told him SeeMonkey & he said he knew James & that he was confident that we would be happy with the results & the best of luck.  I just thought it was such a wonderful thing that a competitor had such good things to say, I now feel very confident about my choice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • shaina925shaina925 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also want to have a photobooth.  650 is a great price, it seems like most of them are at least 1,000.
  • SmashingboothSmashingbooth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am the owner of a Photo Booth Rental Company.  All Photo Booths are fun and perfect addition to your event.  The most important thing to think about when choosing which company to rent from is what you expect from them.  

Do you want you guest to have the choice of Color or Black and White? 
    Do you want you guest to have the ability to record a short video for you while in the booth?
    When and how will you receive your copies? 
    Is it one price or additional costs? 
    Can you customize the layout of your photos and what they say?
    Are Thank you Cards or Save the Date cards available? 

These are just a few of the things I would suggest looking at.  Most companies price packages to fit your needs so make sure to explore your options. 

Congrats to all the new Brides and all the newly Married ones Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards