Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Posting my wedding woe

Dear Friends,
I had the most awful experience with a photography from Mias Photography (aka Mivian Sanches) from Chicago Illinois and LaPorte, Indiana.  

Mivian demanded to be paid for her photos in full in order to start working on the digital pictures and purchasing the album.  Against my better judgement I gave her payment in full. She was 90 days late with the due date and everytime I asked for a realistic deliver date she would give me the run around.  The photos were cropped disproportionately and on one of the background photos she selected she used a scalp.  The top of a persons head was used as background photos for my intimate pictures.  She said she would fix the errors and send me new page replacements, she said she would send the photos on a CD and never did.  Then finally she told me that she is not sending me anything.

Please be careful who you select for a photographer, get referrals, check on references. Photographers are not going to show you their mistakes. Ask them how they would handle fixing mistakes. 

I am so disappointed -- LESSON Learned.

Re: Posting my wedding woe

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards