Ohio-Cleveland

all occasion limo

Has anyone actually used them? I booked them tonight- and have 24 hours to cancel if I want to!
BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: all occasion limo

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A few of my friends have used them and loved them. DH and I skipped the limo for our wedding, otherwise I certainly would have used them, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    i booked them as well - wedding is in a few weeks so i don't know how they are on the day of but i haven't had problems with contacting them. i also feel their rate is the lowest in town and it's nice that tipping is left to you and not officially required (just in case you have problems with the driver but i'm not anticipating that)  good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I booked with them too but haven't used them yet. Hope you used the coupon from the Entertainment book, 30% off!!!
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

With the All Around Town coupon, you can get 50% off their services!!  Actually, I called them, didn't have a coupon, and I was offered the 50% off anyhow.  Great deal!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks-  I booked them for the bridal party for pictures and transportation to the church. I know the price for 4 hours, for an 18 person limo-bus is less than half what it was for a Lolly the Trolley!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards