Vermont

Traveling Hairstylist/Makeup artist near Killington, VT?

Does anyone know of any hairstylists/makeup artists that will come to me?  I'm hoping to make my wedding day a little less hectic! :)

Re: Traveling Hairstylist/Makeup artist near Killington, VT?

• rbmakeuprbmakeup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi my name is Rachel and I am a makeup artist (MAC trained using MAC product) that is willing to travel in the Vermont area. You can contact me via email at RbMakeup@live.com for more information. I'm happy to make your special day less hectic!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, I can't help you as I am looking for someone as well to do my hair and make-up.   Let me know if you find anyone and I will do the same!
  • edited December 2011
    I was married near Killington in July 08 and I used Trish Hoffenberg from New Republik. She came to me and brought another makeup artist with her to help. They were wonderful and I was so happy with the results. Hopefully she is still in the area. Her salon's name is New Republik and # is 802-747-6900.

Good luck!

Alexis

• ctwiggyctwiggy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  What was her pricing like?
  • edited December 2011
    I found her expensive but it was worth it. She traveled to me and did a great job. I don't remember the exact pricing, sorry. And it's possible her pricing has changed since it was almost two years ago.

Good luck!

Alexis

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards