Not Engaged Yet

Wearing to work?

So as most of you know I always make bets with my coworker on the Eagles Giants games.  Well, as some of you know the Eagles (and therefore I) lost last week.  So here's my punishment & yes I have to wear them all day at work today: 

Re: Wearing to work?

• Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, rdr!

Atleast you work on a trade floor and it is only your co-workers that see you and not the general public :)
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I dislike this immensely... Mainly because the Eagles lost and no one should ever have to wear Giants attire :(

Hope you have a good day, at least!! :)
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Thanks gals!  Yes, luckily I sit at a desk pretty much the whole day & I will be changing back into my jeans before I leave to go home later hahahaha

I am a little alarmed though by the people that had NO reaction to seeing the pants at all. Like they think I just wore these shiits because I like them?! 

• peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    boooooooooooo
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Lol!!!!!! Love it! Are they MC Hamer style?
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wearing-work?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:be370f4b-7d06-4c9f-98a5-bfc56f2767daPost:e5e22c71-8c91-43e6-9dc4-bc170dd97747">Re: Wearing to work?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dislike this immensely... Mainly because the Eagles lost and <strong>no one should ever have to wear Giants attire :(</strong> Hope you have a good day, at least!! :)
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Hey ... shut up.

=P

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wearing-work?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:be370f4b-7d06-4c9f-98a5-bfc56f2767daPost:e5e22c71-8c91-43e6-9dc4-bc170dd97747">Re: Wearing to work?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dislike this immensely... <strong>Mainly because the Eagles lost and no one should ever have to wear Giants attire</strong> :( Hope you have a good day, at least!! :)
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Amen.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wearing-work?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:be370f4b-7d06-4c9f-98a5-bfc56f2767daPost:75613142-e113-48e5-8693-6a5dfcbf1597">Re: Wearing to work?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wearing to work? : Hey ... shut up. =P
    Posted by bsidebella[/QUOTE]

<div>you aren't...you can't be...</div><div>
    </div><div>my world is crumbling</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wearing-work?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:be370f4b-7d06-4c9f-98a5-bfc56f2767daPost:bccf9d52-837f-4b37-95ef-d04bbe1b1203">Re: Wearing to work?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wearing to work? : you aren't...you can't be... my world is crumbling
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

I second this....
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wearing-work?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:be370f4b-7d06-4c9f-98a5-bfc56f2767daPost:bccf9d52-837f-4b37-95ef-d04bbe1b1203">Re: Wearing to work?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wearing to work? : you aren't...you can't be... my world is crumbling
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I was raised in a Giants home. I feel like I have to defend them just a little bit. And FI is a Jets fan.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    Bside: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  

Ok I'll get over it. But I don't have to like it. 

Nursey: Yes!!  Coworker that I made the bet with keeps yelling "Stop. Hamma time!" every 5 minutes LOL I can't wait for this day to be over!

I have to say, at least I'm comfy at work today!!  All I need is a pillow, blanket & some socks. 

• edited December 2011
    lol that is awful rdr. Hopefully your day is over now and you are back in your jeans.

Anniversary

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited December 2011
    Even better: my own pj pants :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards