Snarky Brides

Evening

Anyone around? I'm bored. H and I got DQ earlier and I still feel icky from it.  I think it's because I've eaten crap all weekend. Time to get back on healthy eating tomorrow morning.

How was everyone's weekend? Do anything awesome?

Re: Evening

• Heyo!  My parents came to visit for the weekend, so that was nice.  We had a fun weekend.  Today we went for a run and went shooting.  I need to do some work, but I'm procrastinating.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • rhon- you're leaving? or just for the summer you mean?

dot- did you find any other shoes? ;)

• fvvck. I just heard that a kid from my hometown was killed overseas. Really? Today of all days?  He was a year younger than me, and we lived across the street from their family for a few years.

You know how every small down has a few families that everyone knows? Like, they're involved in everything and are just awesome people? Yeah. It's their son.  it's bullshit.
  • Man, Steph, that sucks.  I'm sorry :(

• Evening. My birthday was Friday so H and I went out to dinner an then my mom took us out Saturday. Yesterday I had to work and today slept a lot. I would sit down and fall asleep.
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Steph, that sucks!
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Im here.  I had a terrible day at work.  People were rude and cheap.

Some lady left me $4 on a $55 bill because she asked for ziti (which we dont have) and I gave her rigatoni.  Sorry, didnt realize the difference of having lines or not ruined your meal.  You didnt have to call me stupid for it.  You also didnt have to throw the "I come here all the time" line at me because then I wouldnt have had to tell you that "If you come here all the time you would know that we have never had zitis".
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I agreed to watch Speed in order to keep Adam in the room (rather than working on comic stuff). I really wont watch it (never seen it, not interested), but he has wanted to watch it for a while so I am sacrificing.

Im really excited tonight, my city's council voted unanimously to change bylaws to allow food trucks to serve on our streets - FIRST CITY in Ontario to do this, every other city that theyve been trying it with (toronto, hamilton, etc) has kicked up a huge stink and refuses to be cooperative. Im so pumped.

Oh! and I found 4 decent jobs to apply tonight.
  • Thanks guys. I wasn't really close to the family or anything, so I feel weird that it's bugging me. But still. c'mon. war is stupid, and this crap is bullshit. 

anyway. Hi, sounders! You're new here, eh?  Tell us about yourself! Your kid is pretty damn cute.
  • NEBB!  We just watched the last 3 Communities.  Dude, the 8bit episode?  Second only to the Timeline episode.  Amazing.  Seriously amazing.

• NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e54e4f26-a850-4493-8cc3-4400ed125792Post:bad298d3-9086-4f15-9fb9-8966b557ea0c">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]NEBB!  We just watched the last 3 Communities.  Dude, the 8bit episode?  Second only to the Timeline episode.  Amazing.  Seriously amazing.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    loved it!! The finale made me so sad, cause they clearly filmed it as a series finale. It makes me so mad that such an awesome show is being stifled.
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Hi everyone! We just got back from dinner with my mom. We had Mexican food, which is my favorite!

I worked every day of our sale at work, and I work again tomorrow, but then I have the day off on Wednesday! Yay! I need it.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Steph- We were going to get DQ, but they were closed! So we went to Sonic instead.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e54e4f26-a850-4493-8cc3-4400ed125792Post:3284700a-cfbf-45a8-9846-9ced60e40df2">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening : loved it!! The finale made me so sad, cause they clearly filmed it as a series finale. It makes me so mad that such an awesome show is being stifled.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I know, my H and I are currently having a heated discussion about how shows like Whitney get to stay on while Community gets the shaft.

I MEAN SERIOUSLY GUYS IT'S WHITNEY.  Whitney blows. 

• Steph, that is Edmund.
  • SEWFSEWF member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e54e4f26-a850-4493-8cc3-4400ed125792Post:49602080-b7e6-4784-9cb9-d2a5dda9a2f3">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening : I know, my H and I are currently having a heated discussion about how shows like Whitney get to stay on while Community gets the shaft. I MEAN SERIOUSLY GUYS IT'S WHITNEY.  Whitney blows. 
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG I hate that show. I counted one time how many times they used the laugh track before the opening credits. 34! 34 effing times!!! Before the credits!</div>
  • NebbNebb member
    Whitney is seriously the worst show ever, SHE is the worst ever. I seriously judge anyone who watches that show, but I also judge everyone who wont give community a chance. Theyre missing out!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e54e4f26-a850-4493-8cc3-4400ed125792Post:4c0ce030-38b3-45ff-804a-084eb8b13113">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Steph, that is Edmund.
    Posted by SoundersChick[/QUOTE]

<div>oh! I didn't realize you came back with a new sn!</div>
  • I watched 10 minutes of Whitney one time and wanted to poke out my eyes. I hate her.

SEWF- I freaking loved your sale.  We sold back some stuff and left with EVEN MORE. DUDE. I got all 7 HP books for $0.80/piece. They were in awesome condition too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e54e4f26-a850-4493-8cc3-4400ed125792Post:a068a111-3016-4dc4-82a4-1a1f965a5552">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whitney is seriously the worst show ever, SHE is the worst ever. I seriously judge anyone who watches that show, but I also judge everyone who wont give community a chance. Theyre missing out!!!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

We watched 2 minutes of the first episode, and I wanted those 2 minutes of our lives back, plus interest.  The acting was godawful. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e54e4f26-a850-4493-8cc3-4400ed125792Post:a068a111-3016-4dc4-82a4-1a1f965a5552">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whitney is seriously the worst show ever, SHE is the worst ever. I seriously judge anyone who watches that show, but I also judge everyone who wont give community a chance. Theyre missing out!!!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    I agree with your thoughts on Whitney. It's terrible. The laugh track makes it even worse. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • SEWFSEWF member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e54e4f26-a850-4493-8cc3-4400ed125792Post:cac7698d-cf42-471b-90f8-b9f19a745244">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening : Did you tell your Mum tonight?  How did that go?
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

<div>I did. She was happy and said she already knew. Well, strongly suspected. I had posted on FB a couple weeks ago about being tired and not having much of an appetite. Apparently, both of those are signs of pregnancy. So apparently, most of my family "knows", too, so I'll just confirm at a birthday party next weekend.</div>
  • Congratulations SEWF!
  • Congrats SEWF!

• NebbNebb member
    edited May 2012
    I hate how overthetop everyone on the show is, like theyre SOooooooooo sarcastic and witty and hilAAAAARIOUS, but theyre totally not and its just terrible. Whitney is what they make people watch in hell.
  • SEWFSEWF member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e54e4f26-a850-4493-8cc3-4400ed125792Post:29434141-81c7-4ee0-a5d7-b3cb4ca2e97e">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]I watched 10 minutes of Whitney one time and wanted to poke out my eyes. I hate her. SEWF- I freaking loved your sale.  We sold back some stuff and left with EVEN MORE. DUDE. I got all 7 HP books for $0.80/piece. They were in awesome condition too.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay! I love getting people to shop there! So many people don't know about us, although we continue to grow even with the economy the way it is. And yeah, we were selling each book for $3a piece and almost all of them were gone in a day.</div>
  • NebbNebb member
    Why the new SN ciara?
  • Evening. Its movie night in the garage. Yes the garage. H is working on some wind chimes so we are out here. Earlier was the woman in black and now the grey. I don't wanna work tomorrow. But only three more Fridays til vacation!
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Thanks guys! It was a surprise, but once the shock wore off for H and myself, we're really happy!
  • If only other people would get it, I would love to immortalize "Whitney is what they make people watch in hell," in my sig.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards