October 2013 Weddings

My brain is mush from weddingness

So, I thought FI and I were to meet a potential photographer last night.  So we go to Panera early to have dinner before this photographer is due to arrive.  We finish up and are sitting there, waiting.

It's getting closer and closer to the time we were supposed to get together.  About 5 minutes before we were due to meet, FI says "Well if this guy is late tonight, I'm not sure how that's going to make me feel. Like if he can't be on time for us to meet, how does he plan to be on time for our wedding."  I agree with FI and reply that I gave this guy my cell phone number if something should come up so he could reach us.  So we're starting to get antsy.

Well, the time we're to meet comes and goes. So, I grab my phone and check the email chain with the photographer.... I've read it 10 times and on the 11th it finally dawns on me that we agreed to meet on 1/30, not last night (1/23). So here FI and I are a whole week early for this meeting.  I felt like such an idiot!

I think I need to slow down, re-read everything and send all communications to FI for further review from now on! Oi vey!

Re: My brain is mush from weddingness

• You are not alone. I have done several things that are very similar. It's a little funny, as long as it doesn't severly affect your day/planning. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Time to get a little calendar in your purse! So far, I haven't done that, thankfully.

• And you get to eat Panera twice! (I love Panera!)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• FI was so sweet about it, he's like, "Thanks for the mid-week date!" 

And you're right, Panera again next week, yay! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_my-brain-is-mush-from-weddingness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:b911cfa1-d2d5-436d-b83e-81fc79cf2fd6Post:a9b6e84e-bef3-4bfa-861d-5acfd7910ff2">Re: My brain is mush from weddingness</a>:
    [QUOTE]And you get to eat Panera twice! (I love Panera!)
    Posted by SewInLoveWithDMB[/QUOTE]

That was my thought!!!!!!!!  Although, here in St. Louis where Panera started, it is still called St. Louis Bread Co.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_my-brain-is-mush-from-weddingness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:b911cfa1-d2d5-436d-b83e-81fc79cf2fd6Post:eaaff524-fd09-42f6-b8bc-4fe794cdf7c8">Re: My brain is mush from weddingness</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My brain is mush from weddingness : That was my thought!!!!!!!!  Although, here in St. Louis where Panera started, it is still called St. Louis Bread Co.
    Posted by Rochelle041[/QUOTE]

<div>Really? Wow. Don't know if I could handle that. I wonder if it has the same menu?</div><div>
    </div><div>My favorite is the "You pick 2" and I get the onion soup and harvest chicken salad with apple chips, red onions, blue cheese? feta cheese?  It's just yummy. Now I want Panera/St. Louis Bread Co.!</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I know the feeling! We're finalizing our venue this weekend (FIVE potential options that I love with our date available, doing final walk-throughs and sit downs with the owners this weekend) and I'm just hoping not to get times mixed up or accidentally refer to certain places by the wrong name! Thank goodness I'm on close terms with our photographer or I'd probably be mixing that up too. 
    cassandra + justin. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards