Kentucky-Louisville
Options

makeup

I am looking for a proffesional to do our makeup for the wedding.  It would be nice to have someone come to where we will be getting ready but affordable.  Can anyone help

Re: makeup

• Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Hope Mitchell, based out of Louisville, but she travelled to Georgetown for us.  I was really pleased with her work.  Everybody looked great and was very comfortable in the makeup.  She's not the cheapest, but not the priciest either. 

There's also a makeup artist based out of Frankfort I was interested in, as her prices were really reasonable, but she was booked.  I would have wanted a trial to be sure, though, as she doesn't have the same reputation Hope does on the boards. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Cort!! Congrats on the engagement! Your ring is gorgeous!

I'm using Hope for my makeup for the wedding. I did a trial run with her for our engagement photos... she is great to work with and her work is amazing! We had our photos taken on a super hot day at the end of September and the makeup the whole session... no running or wearing off in the heat. As for her prices, compared to other folks I spoke with, she is pretty reasonable and there isn't a travel fee if the wedding is in Louisville.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Have fun planning... talk to you soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used BEAUTY by Bethany...www.beautybybethany.com. She is a bit pricer than some but you get what you pay for.  She has a professional site and has been doing this for a long time!  I love her and use her for every wedding/event I am in now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards