Chit Chat
Options

Friday!!!

It's Friday! It was also my last day of classes for this semester.

I'm now being a veg and watching 'Ugly Betty'. We're making Mac N Cheese for lunch.

What are you up to? Any awesome weekend plans?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Friday!!!

• Options
    TGIF. i'm most likely going to be lazy tonight. i'm tired,worn out and i feel like ****. i wanna go see the fast five movie but thats probably not going to happen.
  • Options
    Aww, I'm sorry you feel bad. It's been a long week, that's for sure.
    Be lazy tonight and go see the movie tomorrow :)
  • Options

Not much planned for me! Seeing my soon-to-be husband tomorrow and Sunday. Slowly making some wedding plans...Ah, so much to do!

• Options
    Tonight is a Tupperware party at a co-worker's house and then I'm seeing Fast 5 tomorrow afternoon.I'm hoping the weather is nice on Sunday so I can stain and assemble my muskoka chairs. Happy weekend everyone!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:748a33ea-43a0-4ee9-8951-12278f77c216Post:473d4116-e514-40bb-9549-1d118218a3d4">Re: Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Aww, I'm sorry you feel bad.</strong> It's been a long week, that's for sure. Be lazy tonight and go see the movie tomorrow :)
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

thank you. sorry i didn't reply eariler, i got buried in my office with papers. i think thats what's going to happen. i'm just having one of those weeks where you just wanna stay in bed
  • Options
    Hi! I'm going out of town for the weekend, and I'm excited. Gonna hang out in the pool and drink. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:748a33ea-43a0-4ee9-8951-12278f77c216Post:4200549b-c48b-44b2-93a5-1fd44a96ed2a">Re: Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I'm going out of town for the weekend, and I'm excited. Gonna hang out in the pool and drink. :)
    Posted by sarabear23[/QUOTE]

Jealous. . .have an extra for me please!
    We are going to IKEA though. . so that's a win right? :o)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:748a33ea-43a0-4ee9-8951-12278f77c216Post:0c773a90-b707-42a1-bd33-ea5276b0f44a">Re: Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]TGIF. i'm most likely going to be lazy tonight. i'm tired,worn out and i feel like ****. i wanna go see the fast five movie but thats probably not going to happen.
    Posted by nrawlings26[/QUOTE]

<div>we're more than likely going to see this tonight for our date. The movie I want to see doesnt come out until next week so we'll see one FI wants to see :D</div><div>
    </div><div>Then tomorrow we're going to the local race track for Midnight Maddness. I'm excited. Cars racing down a 1/4 mile track is fun to watch! And I think FI might take his hot rod and race :D</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:748a33ea-43a0-4ee9-8951-12278f77c216Post:4f5c17e6-c964-4939-8c1c-67bb1b092891">Re: Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]NCSU, congratulations on winning one of the royal wedding giveaways!  Which one did you win?
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

The oh so pretty bracelet :o) I seriously couldn't believe it. I was looking over the list of winners and was like "WOAH HOLD UP!"

taking into account I saw it during class. . .Im pretty sure the professor knew I wasn't paying attention. Lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:748a33ea-43a0-4ee9-8951-12278f77c216Post:4f5c17e6-c964-4939-8c1c-67bb1b092891">Re: Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]NCSU, congratulations on winning one of the royal wedding giveaways!  Which one did you win?
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

<div>YEs congrats! I didnt enter 'cause I knew I wouldn't win :(</div>
  • Options
    I'm so glad it's Friday...now if it could just be 5pm!!!  It's been a LONG week and I need a cocktail!  We're having dinner with my FILs and then going on a hike up Multnomah Falls on Sunday.  It's finally supposed to be nice according to the weathermen.

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Options
    Ahhh your weekends all sound amazing! I have a friends going away party *tear* and a final this weekend so not really fun stuff :(
  • Options
    NCSU, congrats on winning!

Thank god the weekend is here, even though i'm sick in bed. Hope everyone else is having a great Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards