Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Shoes!!! PIP

I bought some shoes today for my wedding that is 3 weeks away.  You should see the looks I get at my dress fittings when I tell them I still don't have shoes!  Well, now I do.  I found these shoes, at payless even, and they meet almost all of my criteria, so I had to go for it.

I wanted a wedge (so I don't sink in the grass), in purple, 3 to 3 1/2 inches, something fancy like a bow or rhinetsone, comfortable, and not too expensive.  Well, these are exactly that, except the purple is a little off, but I think I can live with that.  They are darker in person than in this pic.  So excited to find comfortable 3 inche wedge shoes, was starting to loose hope and about to give in on some davids bridal dyeables (non-wedge) that I didn't love and weren't nearly as comfortable.  I feel much better about this purchase, even though the purple isn't exact.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shoes!!! PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Those are really fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them!  I saw those too and I really wanted to buy them, but they only came in that lovely purple color!  I wanted them in a brown, orange or green to go with my wedding colors! 

I found shoes that met almost all of my criteria too, except the wedge, which is making me nervous because we are getting married in the grass too!

And, a plus for you --- you paid a lot less than I did!

Great purchase and one more check off the list!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    sboobear03sboobear03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have those shoes! I love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are cute! If I didn't already find the "wedges of my dreams" I'd probably go for them too if they came in a color other than purple LOL.

For those of us who are troubled with heels in grass, there are these things I heard about http://www.thesolemates.com/index.php that are supposed to make things easier. Anyone know if they actually work???
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  They have them in black on their website, so that could be cute for a non-wedding occassion.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What a pretty purple color.  Love the colored shoe thing and I'm doing my something blue in shoes.  Didn't find any in much of a heel, but these are nice and comfy. 

BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the blue shoes! So pretty and bright!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

janjan I love the purple... I did a wedge too.  I PAID way too much for them but I love them.  Got them at Wedding Accesory superstore.  Lily Ann from special ocasions.  Oh well.  I might have to scoop up the purple one like yours too!

Amy, I love the blue.... looks like Monolo B's.... the Sex in the city wedding shoes!

janjan its getting close good for you!

Tammy ;)

Trying to Conceive Ticker
    DH 45 ME 44

TTC #3 since 7/11 using OPK's and trying to figure out Fertility Friend! LOL
    DS #1 born on 7/20/87 DS#2 born on 1/19/96
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both of those shoes are too cute! I love them!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards