Ohio-Northeast

La Pizzaria

Has any local bride worked with La pizzaria??
Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!

Re: La Pizzaria

• I have them booked for my wedding and know others who have had receptions there.  Do you have specific questions?
  • I was wondering if they have any extra fees I think we will have roughly 200 ppl so that would be a $500 security deposit and the final amount is due the day of the wedding?
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!
  • I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "extra fees."  Everything is due the day of the reception except the deposit.  The prices should be listed on your contract.  The only "extra" fee that I can think of is the fee for the dance floor but I think that may come out of your deposit.
  • Sorry I wasn't very clear but you answered by question. Thank you.

• I was considering La Pizzaria for my reception site, but have not contacted them yet..I will be having 75-100 people...I know that would be a $200 deposit, but do you guys know what they charge per person or as a total?  Even a ball-park number would help me out.  Thanks!!!
  • I just pulled out my contract and appetizers are $150/tray (serves 40-50 ppl), plated dinners range from $23-$26 (filet mignon is $30), buffet dinners are $24-$26.
  • Thank you!!  Do you know if they have a minimum?  Those prices aren't too bad! 
  • I want to say no minimum but I am not 100% positive on that.  They have 3 rooms for receptions and I think each has a different capacity.  They are super friendly and helpful, so don't hesitate to pop in or give them a call!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards