California-San Diego
Options

photo booth

Does anyone know of a place that I can rent a photo booth for cheap? I looked and most places are like $1500 which is not in my budget at all but I think it would be so cool to have one! Also, has anyone rented one for theirs? How did it work and did people like it?

Re: photo booth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used San Diego Photo Booth Rentals for our reception. We got their $1400 package that came with booth delivery, set up, and take down. Scrap book. Booth operator. Unlimited photos for 5 hours.  Choose between black and white or color photos. They also put all the pictures on a DVD and mail it to you. We got it within a couple of days. All the photos are also put on their website (locked by a password) so that you and your guests can download the images for free.
    They have other packages too, that have different costs, and you can add on things to the package also.
    The booth actually broke at the beginning of the reception, so they gave us a $400 refund for the mishap. Mitch was very responsive by email and phone calls. Overall we were very happy we had it. The guests loved it! People of all ages were in there having fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards