Texas-Austin

The 1st get together was AWESOME!!

For those of you who missed out, we had the best time last night!!! Here is a photo of those of us who made it out there.

Can't wait till the next one!!

Re: The 1st get together was AWESOME!!

• edited December 2011
    Awwww it looks like yall had soooo much fun. So sorry I couldnt make it this time. Cant wait till the next one so I can be in attendance.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • laleighmoorelaleighmoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a BLAST! (a little too evident in some of those pics lol).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aww It's looks like yall had tons of fun. I wish I could have gone but I had to go to a party for a friends B-day.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I missed it gals. We had to go to Houston this past weekend. Let me know when the next one is and I will do my best to make it!
  • mistyleonmistyleon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like you guys had fun!  Hopefully I can be in town for the next one (we visited FI's family in Atlanta this weekend).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I really hope everyone can make the next ones. All the gals that came out were AMAZING people. I am loving having new friends.
  • edited December 2011
    When are the next get togethers?  I don't come on this board much because there wasn't previously a lot of activity.  Hope it continues to pick up!
    Expecting our first... Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards